March 2015 Moms

Intro (loss mentioned)

I already started posting, but I should probably introduce myself! I'm very excited to be here. I got a positive test on Tuesday at 9dpo. This was our first doctor-approved cycle after an 8-week mc in May, so I'm still a bit surprised it happened so soon. I never joined a due date board with my last pregnancy (although I lurked all over) because I didn't want to get all attached to a group and due date so early on. This time, I'm just going to get attached anyway and whatever happens will happen.

A little about me: My husband and I have been married for 7 years. He's in software, I'm in hardware engineering. We live in the SF bay area and work in the San Jose area. We have a golden retriever that is ridiculously spoiled by my husband. He's 31 and I'm 32. This will be our first kid. 

It's nice to meet everyone!

Re: Intro (loss mentioned)

• Welcome and congrats on your BFP! Happy you could join us! 

My husband is in software as well :) 

image image
    imageimage
  • edited June 2014
    Welcome. I definitely have the same thoughts after loss. I want this baby to have as much love and support for whatever time we have. So congrats and I hope this baby that gets to come with you.
    TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
    Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and Congrats.  I am sorry for your loss, and I hope this is your take-home baby.  
  • Congrats and welcome!  I'm sorry for your loss and check out the PGAL check in :)

• Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss ): I am trying to do the same as you are. No amount of shielding myself from feeling has ever worked in the past so I'm trying my best to let myself be excited and believe I will be taking this baby home in March. Hope to see you on the pgal check in!
    Yup - I was very cautious about my excitement last time and I don't think it made the mc less sad, just made the time I was pregnant more nerve-wracking. This time I'm going to browse at baby stores and think of names and generally give no fucks about my excitement timeline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"