Babies: 0 - 3 Months

rolling over

When did your baby start to roll over?

Re: rolling over

• DD will be 8 weeks on Wednesday. She rolled over last week but hasn't done it since. 
  • BC&LMBC&LM member
    4 months
  • Loading the player...
  • BlalaBlala member
    3weeks!!
  • 11 weeks and no rolling for us yet. Not even close.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 7 days old. And he's been doing it ever since.

• Around 5 weeks, my LO rolled over during tummy time. I thought it was a one time thing, but he continued to do it several times the next week. Now, he does it every now and then. Usually he just lands on his side.
  • One month old during tummy time. I knew he was getting close to accomplishing this feat around 2-3 weeks bc he's so wiggly on changing table. My little acrobat!
  • flclflcl member
    Some of your LOs rolled over really early.  7 days?!  Wow!

My guy was super little when he rolled, or more like fell, over during tummy time.  I think he was less than a week old when he first did that.  That happened off and on during tummy time.  Around 7 weeks, he actively pushed himself over during tummy time.  Just this week, LO rolled himself over from back to front and has been doing it pretty regularly since.  
  • Front to back at 3 weeks but I feel like that doesn't even count. Back to front is what I consider real rolling, it happened at 3.5 m with DD and hasn't happened yet with Ds.
  • 2 weeks but hasn't done it much since then. My baby girl is 8 weeks today :-)

• EdramiEdrami member
    6 weeks my LO even did in front of her pedi and almost rolled of the table
  • smushismushi member
    First time at 10 weeks, consistently by 11 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"