Pregnant after a Loss

*Friday* Ticker Change

Last Friday ticker change of June already! Where is the time going? I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking over the ticker change in the next few weeks?

Thinking about @MollySm today as she is in labor!! Come on, baby! We're all excited to hear about your arrival!

Also keeping rmpar29 in our thoughts and prayers this week and sending big hugs her way.

PGAL Newbies: Jump in if your ticker changes to a new week today! 

Week/fruit/EDD: 

Team:

Updates: 

How are you feeling? 

QOTW: Do you have any special place that you are looking forward to taking your little one(s) at some point?

@amwangel

@MollySm

@Qfrump

@LeaLupins

@ashx3renee

@2redtulips

@NSAbby

@MsAmandaPants

@doglover31

@mmnumber5

@Stasi

@Kf519

@Maupjen

@HorseLover11

@Happyin14

@shaddox16

@aragosta

@emnob28

@JustinsGirl2011

@kaylam714

@chayshay1408

@shell041783

@ToriGirl2014

@taberbtb

@kvillano82

Re: *Friday* Ticker Change

• Week/fruit/EDD: 36 weeks/July 25

Team: Blue

Updates: My growth u/s on Wednesday was a little more exciting than I anticipated. Baby's kidneys are still dilated so we're being referred to a pediatric urologist who will determine if he wants to u/s them after LO arrives. Then the MFM said LO's heart rate was elevated and sent me to L&D for monitoring...spent 2 hours hooked up to the monitor there but heart rate was just fine on their machine. Got to listen to another woman laboring in triage at the same time and instead of making me want to curl up and cry thinking about contractions, it made me excited. I think that means I'm ready for this baby to come (though he still can't actually come until DH gets home closer to his due date. ;)

How are you feeling? Not too bad overall. Just more uncomfortable some days than others. Not digging the fact that the humid weather is rolling in now, either!

QOTW: Do you have any special place that you are looking forward to taking your little one(s) at some point? We vacationed in Canada nearly every summer growing up and I hope to have lots of summers where we can take our family there. We've gone once with DS1 and I'm hoping we'll get to go either next summer or the following summer with both boys.
  • Loading the player...
  • @amwangel, I'm sending all my labor vibes your way! LO must be way too comfy in there.
  • Congrats on team pink @shaddox16!
  • @chayshay1408, I thought my nosebleeds would never stop! It was worse, too, because it was winter so the dry air didn't help any. They're ridiculous! I hope you don't have to deal with them too long.
  • @Qfrump, maybe by next week's ticker change your LO will be here!

@Emnob28, congrats on team pink!

@shell041783, yay for a great NT scan!
  • Happy Friday ladies!  My favorite day of the week is here.

Week/fruit/EDD:  14/lemon/ Dec. 26

Team: Finding out.

Updates:  We are out of the closet completely now.  My work knows, most family and friends know.  I bought my first maternity shirt and it. is. so. comfortable! 

How are you feeling? Really tired.  Otherwise, good!  Seeing the hematologist this week, which I hope helps resolve things.

QOTW: Do you have any special place that you are looking forward to taking your little one(s) at some point? Everywhere!  But it will be fun to take the little one to the beach in the summer.  The outfits!!

BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
    ~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
    Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

• Week/fruit/EDD: 34 weeks, butternut squash, 8/8

Team: Blue

Updates: Saw my doc yesterday, and he cleared me for a little more activity. I can walk around the block, etc. I go back again in two weeks, and I hope for a reprieve from the "no intercourse" rule at that point, but we'll see. There has been no more bleeding, so that's excellent news. Baby is still moving a lot and doing well.

How are you feeling? I feel pretty good. Just tight and bigger. Oh, and I had a killer leg cramp this morning that seemed to last forever - my leg is still sore from it. :-P

QOTW: Do you have any special place that you are looking forward to taking your little one(s) at some point? I am looking forward to hiking with the baby. I am hoping our jogging stroller or baby carrier are up to the task so we can take a few hikes this fall.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• edited June 2014

Hi ladies!!!  Hope all is well!!  Sending labor vibes to @amwangel!  Thinking of my friend @rmpar29.

@lealupins Sending you t&ps regarding LO's kidneys.  Glad to hear you are doing well & are gearing up for delivery.  How exciting!

@shaddox16 Congrats on Team Pink!  Loved the gender reveal pics in your BPF!

@chayshay1408 My friend had nosebleeds like that... I hope it gets better soon.  Yay for feeling flutters!

@Qfrump Sending you some labor vibes (after Sunday)  LOVE your pic chart - I am saving that!

@Emnob28  Yay for Team Pink!  Congrats!

@shell041783 SO glad you had a great NT scan!

@2redtulips Glad to hear you're doing well & dr is letting you get back to moving around.

CONGRATS @mollysm on your LO!

Week/fruit/EDD:  18/Sweet Potato/November 28th

Team:  Finding out in 2 weeks!

Updates:  Getting excited/nervous for our A/S & gender reveal... been feeling some flutters/dance partying going on - SO cool!

How are you feeling?   Pretty good... tired, but taking advantage of down time for naps.  A little lower back/hip acheyness too.

QOTW: Do you have any special place that you are looking forward to taking your little one(s) at some point?  SO many places... family camping trips, DH's family camp in Alexandria Bay, Disney World (DH has never been), & to a lot of games... DH & I love basketball, football, & baseball.
    BFP #2 3/19/14      EDD: 11/28/14
     Femara + Gonal F + Ovidrel  3/6/14  IUI #3 (plus 2x acupuncture)

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 7/22/13   EDD 3/29/14   MMC 8/13/13
      Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • edited June 2014
    I'm having bump issues lol BOOOO

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • Yay!! Good luck @amwangel!! Hope it all goes smoothly
  • @amwangel‌ eek!! So exciting!! Sending good labour vibes your way!!

@LeaLupins‌ sending T&P's for LO's kidneys. Hope all is well and he waits for YH to arrive!

@shaddox16‌ congrats on team pink! I loved your gender reveal photos!

@chayshay1408 FX the nosebleeds let up soon!

@Qfrump‌ sending labour vibes your way after tomorrow!! You are so close!!

@shell041783‌ glad your nt scan went well and you got an extra peek at baby!

@Emnob28‌ congrats on team pink!

@ToriGirl2014‌ I hope the hematologist can help get things straightened out for you.

@2redtulips‌ yay for finally being off bed rest! I can only imagine how nice it must be to finally be able to go for a walk!

@JustinsGirl2011‌ GL at you a/s and gender reveal!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Anniversary

TTC Since 04/01/13 

BFP #1 04/28/13 Its twins! EDD 01/08/2014 MMC confirmed 06/27/13 D&C 07/17/13

BFP#2 05/19/14 EDD 01/30/2015 Please be our rainbow!

My Ovulation Chart

*~*~* All AL Welcome*~*~*

• Good luck @amwangel‌!! FX for a safe & healthy delivery!!!

@taberbtb‌ - GL at your scan on Wednesday!

Team Pink!!

BabyFruit Ticker

image      image
    ALL ARE WELCOME
  • @amwangel -Thinking of you and hope it's going well!

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"