February 2013 Moms
Options

and I'm still awake

I went to bed three hours ago. DH started snoring like a chainsaw. I love that man, but I'm going to choke him if he keeps snoring.

I know he can't help it, but ffs, TALK TO YOUR DR ABOUT IT!!!! That is the only good part when he works overnights. :'(
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: and I'm still awake

• Options
    :( I'm sorry! I keep waiting for my Tylenol pm to kick in one way or the other — either dull the pain on my hips or knock me the f out! I hope that you're lo calms back down soon!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    lol I can combine the two experiences. Last night DH was snoring so I moved to the couch. Then DS woke up and I tended to him for about an hour and he still had to cry and fuss to sleep. So at one point I was listening to a snoring man and a crying toddler, It was one enchanted evening lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lrtrauth said:

I was sitting on my bed Bumping last night and all the sudden I saw a shadow move across my bed. Yep. A wolf spider, almost the size of the palm of my hand. On my bed. I didn't sleep well either. 

What?! I would've died. Did you... catch it, or something? How do you kill a spider that big? *shudders*
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    Yeah, that spider story is a thing of nightmares.

• Options
    I'm the spider, bug, snake killer in my house. My DH and DS are both afraid of them. Once DH woke me up to kill a spider in the shower.
    I also have this job a work. Seriously I'm like 5'2 live/work around all these big strong men and they send me to kill things

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    SummerLove21SummerLove21 member
    edited June 2014

Wolf spiders are no joke. I would have left the house and not returned until and exterminator had gassed the house to death.

I will kill most spiders except for the crazy scary ones, because my DH doesn't clean them up either (but I will squeak and shudder and make a big deal of it). There is still a spider carcass next to the garage door light switch from four months ago. Thanks, DH.  You would think I wouldn't care, as I grew up next to an alfalfa field and spiders in our house was completely normal.  (Black widows and daddy long-legs were the most common.)  Nope.  I hit 18 and lost my balls.

I've been up since 4:30 (plain ol' preggo insomnia) if it's any consolation...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Omg, I'd die if I saw a spider that big! I'm not too creeper out if I see bugs but one that big? Nope. I'm on team let it burn! I'd gladly sacrifice my entire house to kill that sucker.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"