February 2013 Moms

Who is TTC?

It seemslike there are quite a few of us ttc or in the ntnp camp. Also who is wanting to ttc but still waiting to start their period? Maybe this could be like a check in of sorts.
                Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
               Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                         EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM

Re: Who is TTC?

• Me. My period is due next Tuesday or Weds. I tried tempting when we were TTC Jax and I was horrible at doing it consistently. So I stuck to OPKs and preseed and that got me KU on the second try. Can't say what will happen this time, but I'm going to stick with the same general procedure. 

• Me. Temping is a mess for me. I'm all over the place. Just using OPKs and observing CM.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• Loading the player...
  • jbatchjbatch member
    I'm ttc! I'm not temping but we are trying to time things right without knowing for sure..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• draeraydraeray member
    edited June 2014

Me. Accept I won't actually START trying until end of Aug or September because there is NO WAY I can handle another Winter baby with all the birthdays we have.

My husbands two older sons bday's:

Jan. 20th- 22 years old

Jan. 22nd 19 years old.

Our adopted son's bday- Yep, Jan. 20th (the same as the oldest above)

DS together: February 8th (due date was Jan. 30th)

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• We are! I just got AF today and I bought some ovulation strips, so hopefully we can pin down my O time. I just had a 42 day span so I have no idea when I am ovulating.
  • Well good luck to all of you. It seems as though no one is having luck temping. @draeray‌ I hear you onneeding a break from birthdays. We have birthday season in my family. Its from the end of September thru March. We have at least 1 each month but 2 most. Add the holidays in and we are broke come March!
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • We have to do the careful planning in March and May so we don't and up with any more December or February birthdays. Just in out immediate families, we have for February birthdays and 5 December! Ironically though, there isn't a single August birthday (yet) until you get into the extended family. That's anniversary hell though.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• I guess we are npnt. My birth control was switched up a couple of months ago and the new stuff made me bleed every two weeks. I have no idea which times were actually ovulating periods and which were just bleeding from the birth control. With my Daughter, my husband got home from deployment at the beginning of May and I got my BFP on June 15 so he expects us to be pregnant by next month. I would be okay with that but we will see. 

Good Luck to all your ladies trying!!
    ;imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"