September 2014 Moms
Options

LOL I think my baby is pissed off

I've noticed this a few times - when LO gets the hiccups for a while (like a few episodes in a row, or one that lasts more than a few minutes), he starts kicking really, really hard.  It's funny!  I think maybe the hiccups annoy him?  I'm watching my belly flail all over the place.  

Can they get mad already?  Bcs I think he's mad.

DD1, born 4/10/11 at 32 weeks
Cooking #2 :)  Due 9/18/2014

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: LOL I think my baby is pissed off

• Options
    Just so you know this title and post totally made me bust out laughing. Thank you for that. I think my baby just gets angry when I try to sleep because then I become the human punching/kicking bag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LTMamaLTMama member
    Glad to help :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had this happen to me too, usually in the evenings when she's more active. I even got woken up in the middle of the night and felt hiccups and a lots of squirming all at once. She stays really calm when the hiccups happen in the morning/early afternoon though

• Options
    There are times when it feels like he's trying to escape through my belly button...on the line of hiccups though, he had them for probably 5 minutes this afternoon, and I felt so sorry for him. All I could picture was his tiny little body shuddering each time, and it made me so sad! 

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/17/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!
    3rd Ultrasound 4/29 (A/S) Our Baby BOY is measuring perfectly and everything looked great! HB160
    Diagnosed with Pre-E at 36 weeks, placed on bed rest, induction schedule for 37 weeks. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 on 7/30/15 EDD 4/7/16 MC @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3 on 7/23/16 EDD 3/30/16
  • Options
    LTMamaLTMama member
    It's so funny to think that they're already developing preferences - positions they like, things they don't like. So cute.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I know no laying on my back, but sometimes I lay on my back to stretch out for a few minutes... and boy she gets pissed. She also goes crazy when I'm hungry. Waking me up at 6 am on the weekends. Once I eat, she chills.
    Eliza Mae - September 16th, 2014
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Lol, i totally think my lil peanut gets mad when i lay on my right side, he starts kicking until i change positions then he is fine and goes back to sleep I-)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    <: center;">Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"