December 2013 Moms
Options

Political Affiliation

leahraewkuleahraewku member
edited June 2014 in December 2013 Moms
This isn't intended to turn into a Red v Blue debate (though I'm sure it will, somehow). The Gay post has me wondering....TB has a very vocal liberal population, but only a handful of very vocal conservatives. What political party do you most align with?
imageimageimageimage

Political Affiliation 130 votes

Democratic Party
40% 53 votes
Republican Party
29% 38 votes
Independent
6% 8 votes
Libertarian Party
7% 10 votes
Green Party
2% 3 votes
Constitution Party
0% 1 vote
Other (explain)
13% 17 votes

Re: Political Affiliation

• Options
    cboinkcboink member
    I don't know what I am... Confused and not political enough. That said I am a registered Democrat. But I haven't voted on this thread. >:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    The gay poll thread wasn't enough drama for you?

• Options
    The gay poll thread wasn't enough drama for you?
    Ha.  No, I was curious to see if there's more parity between conservatives and liberals on TB than posts like that would have us believe. 
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I chose SS because well Canada. I am not sure where I would fall in the American political party system. I am not conservative and currently the provincial liberal party is trying to destroy my province so I am definitely not liberal. I typically vote NDP who runs on a platform for social programs, higher taxes for big business and more environmental awareness.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Maybe I should choose the green party. My province sure could generate a lot of revenue if they could pass their proposed law.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm registered Working Families Party, which is left of the Democratic Party.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    Bull Moose? Any TR fans?

• Options

I'm registered Working Families Party, which is left of the Democratic Party.

ILY.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I am libertarian because I want the government to stay the hell out of my life. As far as voting goes, I vote for whoever I think will do what our country needs.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't follow politics. I hate them. I guess it's a good thing I married a man who follows it closely enough for both of us. :-/ Maybe a FFFC?
  • Options
    So I'm a Republican(registered that way too) except when it comes to a few things like human rights. I don't even bother saying gay rights BC I personally believe everyone should be accepted and that's a human right. I fall Republican on every other issue I can think of but am not that vocal BC I grew up in a very blue town in a very blue state. So I was basically always told I was wrong even by teachers in school so I choose not to discuss my political views. If you ask me directly I will answer but I won't go into reasoning BC I was always attacked and told "no NPR(this is an example if you like NPR sorry) says this you need to believe them."
  • Options

I don't follow politics. I hate them. I guess it's a good thing I married a man who follows it closely enough for both of us. :-/ Maybe a FFFC?

I don't find not following politics sad, but saying your husband follows them for you makes me sad. Think for yourself.
  • Options

I don't find not following politics sad, but saying your husband follows them for you makes me sad. Think for yourself.
    I don't think she meant that he forms opinions for her. I think it was just her way of saying that he follows politics extremely close.

• Options
    @caitlynh27 is right @Meggie0421‌ I just meant he really follows it and I don't. If there is something I need to know and don't understand he will explain it to me, but I do form my own opinions.
  • Options
    Oh for the two parties to be vastly different...!
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options

@caitlynh27 is right @Meggie0421‌ I just meant he really follows it and I don't. If there is something I need to know and don't understand he will explain it to me, but I do form my own opinions.

Good. I'm glad to hear that. I know of too many women who do not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"