Cincinnati Babies

**Matilda&Leon**

Hey, I hope I am paging the right person. I think you are the only one with an Evan on here...

I just wanted to thank you for your recommendation for Patrick Banfield. He came to our house yesterday, and he is awesome! I get to see the pictures next week. I can't wait!!

Thanks again! :)

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: **Matilda&Leon**

• Oh good! I hope you like them! I am sure they will be great you and Lucas are adorable.  Hope you don't mind me calling you adorable :)

I love him and have never been disappointed and he is very reasonable in price, not to mention he gives you rights to all of your pictures.

• Be sure to post them when you get them back.  Did you do any one year pictures? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Call me adorable anytime! Haha.

We did some pictures of the three of us. Then we put on his birthday outfit (he has a vest that says 1st birthday boy) and took some more. And then we tried to get some in just his diaper and a birthday hat....that didn't work out too well. He HATES hats. He was crying the whole time. But there might be some funny ones in there. Poor kid.....

His prices are amazing! We will definitely be using him again in the future! :) I will post some pictures when I get them!

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"