Georgia Babies

Jamie&Mark

Hi!  I just saw your post about BRU coupons.  I had a hard time getting ahold of them when we were trying to use one for our glider too.  If you ask at the store, you can sign up for their mailing list.  That's how we ended up getting one to use on our glider.  FYI on the gliders though- you can only use a coupon if you pick a glider that they carry in the store- if you pick the exact same color of a glider they have on the floor, you can use a coupon on it.  If you change anything, even just want a different color, they consider it a "special order" and it's excluded on the coupon.  The crazy thing is that they didn't have ours in stock at the location we were at so they had to order it.  Since we ordered it exactly as the one on the floor, it wasn't a special order and they took the coupon.  We thought it was dumb but luckily the rocker we wanted was one of the ones they had in the store so we could use the coupon.  Good luck!
imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Jamie&Mark

• Thank you so much.  My husband and I are still deciding which glider to get.  He wants to get the more expensive one and I want to get the cheaper one.  And with my luck the one we will decide will be special order so we will end up paying full price.

Also,  I went to BRU today and at the checkout counter I asked about coupons and they said they are only mailing them out now through the frequent card or whatever they call it.

Jamie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"