TTC After a Loss

******** FFFC ********

but beware.....

Re: ******** FFFC ********

• Loading the player...
  • Km380Km380 member

I still sleep with a teddy bear.

Me too! It's not even from my childhood. We were in Disney a few years ago and I turned to mh and said "buy me that Winnie the Pooh" He even comes on vacations, he is well travelled

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• I live an hour from my parents and MIL and love it. Am I the only one?

BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11
    BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12   BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate) HSG 6/13-all clear BFP#4 11/18/13 natural m/c on 11/23  IVF #1 (Natural IVF Cycle) May 2014- Cycle failed (embryo did not make it to blast) BFP#5-7/26/14 GROW BABY GROW    IT'S A BOY DUE 4/5/15!

You're not the only one. I don't have awesome parents like some people do. I love them, but for us, distance is healthy. 
  • Km380Km380 member

I live an hour from my parents and MIL and love it. Am I the only one?

Nope! Close enough to easily see, far enough there is no chance of a drop in! I do talk to my mom at least 4 days a week though

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

image imageimage

• We used to live upstairs from MIL and she used to hear EVERYTHING (arguments, sex, H complaining about her). She told me that she would hear us having sex and asked if we could be a little more quiet :/

BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12   BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate) HSG 6/13-all clear BFP#4 11/18/13 natural m/c on 11/23  IVF #1 (Natural IVF Cycle) May 2014- Cycle failed (embryo did not make it to blast) BFP#5-7/26/14 GROW BABY GROW    IT'S A BOY DUE 4/5/15!

• We used to live upstairs from MIL and she used to hear EVERYTHING (arguments, sex, H complaining about her). She told me that she would hear us having sex and asked if we could be a little more quiet :/

:))
  • Km380Km380 member
    @Denise91980‌ ohmy! That is way too close for anyone. I'm glad now you have a buffer!...and can have all the loud sex you want ;)

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Km380 said:

@Denise91980‌ ohmy! That is way too close for anyone. I'm glad now you have a buffer!...and can have all the loud sex you want ;)

This is why we enjoy the distance now. It is so nice and peaceful. We get along so much better because MIL would try to create arguments between us. She would tell me something and then say, "... But you can't tell H." I laughed at her and told her I don't keep secrets from him.

We're about 3 hrs from my fam, and if I had the option, I would prefer to be much closer. My MIL is about 1.5 hrs away. I can't get far enough away from her. :-$ at least it's far enough, she can't just drop in unannounced.
  • Poppy715 said:

My confession: I think most people need to chill and CTFD!

This applies to everywhere. Traffic, family, the board. Everyone just needs to take a deep breath and not take things so seriously.

:-??
    We're about 3 hrs from my fam, and if I had the option, I would prefer to be much closer. My MIL is about 1.5 hrs away. I can't get far enough away from her. :-$ at least it's far enough, she can't just drop in unannounced.
    This.  I only live 1 hour from my MIL and I wish I was further away.  And I have to see her this weekend.   :((

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • qanda2013 said:
    @Poppy715‌ I thought we had covered all of that in the last few weeks and everyone since has been trying to play it cool...

This.

Also @Poppy715 if you really feel that way why don't you correct that behavior by telling whoever does it to stop or that you feel it's too much? Posting it in a FFFC doesn't help the issue if it's something that bothers you. Right before that conversation a couple of weeks ago I called someone out in the thread for this very reason.

• That was just one example that I see the most often. You are right PC, telling people to their face to CTFD would be more helpful. I'll always was who the eff cares to my phone when I see these things but I rarely confront them in the thread.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Yeah, we are getting ready to move my MIL in with us. :-S We are buying a new house and it has a finished basement with a full bath and kitchenette so she will have her own space, but it will still put a big damper on our privacy. Right now she lives in one of our rental properties but she can't afford to pay the full amount to cover the mortgage. This way, we will be able to rent the other place out at a profit and she will help us cover part of the mortgage/utilities in the new house. That is, if she and DH don't end up killing each other...

Me: 34; DH: 38; SD: 9
    TTC #1 since November 2013

BFP #1: 2/4/14--EDD 10/14/14--CP 2/8/14

BFP #2: 3/1/14--EDD 11/15/14--MMC at 12w6d (baby stopped developing at 11w4d)
    D&C 5/13/14; Retained Tissue Found: Cytotec 5/30/14; 2nd D&C 6/20/14

BFP #3: 12/13/14--EDD 8/27/15--MMC at 7 weeks (no fetal pole and measuring 1 1/2 weeks behind)--Cytotec 1/9/15

January 2015: Off to RE for RPL testing

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAugust 4

• Yeah, we are getting ready to move my MIL in with us. :-S We are buying a new house and it has a finished basement with a full bath and kitchenette so she will have her own space, but it will still put a big damper on our privacy. Right now she lives in one of our rental properties but she can't afford to pay the full amount to cover the mortgage. This way, we will be able to rent the other place out at a profit and she will help us cover part of the mortgage/utilities in the new house. That is, if she and DH don't end up killing each other...

This terrifies me. Best of luck!!!!!!

This sounds terrible. My family I woudl want to murder, my in-laws I could totally handle. Best of luck keeping the peace and the passion in that situation!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• I am probably one of the only ones but DH and I would be happy to have my mom live with us. That is actually the plan when my mom gets a little older. We plan to make the unfinished room above the garage in our new house into her room. 

As for my IL's DH and I are happy we live far away from them. They are very weird people who do not believe in expiration dates on food and who look at me like I am defective for not being able to have a baby. 

((hugs)) I'm so sorry that your in-laws feel that way.

We're planning the same set up with my mom. We're eventually going to buy a larger home outside the city and plan to give her the basement. It's been tricky to find something that has a finished apartment style basement in our budget though. My mom is really good though - she's not invasive and respects those boundaries ya know?

• snegde said:
    Libraries and bookstores make me poop.

what? why?
  • Km380Km380 member
    snegde said:

snegde said:

what? why?
    It's been like this since I was a kid. I think I get excited.
    :\">

Laughing so hard right now.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• My parents live in Florida, while I'm up here in Canada. I get to see my mom for about a month and a half a year, but my dad only a week, and while sometimes it's nice, other times it sucks. All of the rest of my family is in Toronto, and while I'd like to see them more, I don't think I'd want to live there, because they get all kinds of crazy living so close together. My IL's are about 2 hours from us, and I kind of wish they lived closer. They're nice wholesome people, and I'd love to see them more often (my MIL would totally teach me French too, unlike MH v.v;)

My confession - I like teasing DH without putting out way more than I should  :\">
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • snegde said:

snegde said:

what? why?
    I get that way too but in Sephora! ;) you crack me up. I get tummy issues when I get too excited or nervous. Pretty much at all times.

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• rslh10rslh10 member

On another note, a more sad confession, I still cry sometimes because I miss living close to my mom. I am slightly embarrassed about how emotional I get when I think about not being close enough to see her every day. I am an adult woman who cries because I can't see my mom every day. I feel like I should be stronger. 
    THIS! Oh, sarcaztic10, I feel the same way!!! My mom is 2.5 hours away and I can't see her everyday. She's my best friend, so it's truly hard. ((hugs))
  • Poppy715 said:

snegde said:

snegde said:

what? why?
    I get that way too but in Sephora! ;) you crack me up. I get tummy issues when I get too excited or nervous. Pretty much at all times.

They say you get the urge to poop when you're somewhere you feel like home! A bookstore would do it for me. :)
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • snegde said:

OMG I thought I was the only one!

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • snegde said:
    *snip*
    I can poop anywhere.
    This is H. He can poop anywhere at any time. I swear his colon works over time! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

This.  I only live 1 hour from my MIL and I wish I was further away.  And I have to see her this weekend.   :((

I feel your pain!! I just found out I have to see mine this weekend too. Ugh
    :-q
  • megrae12 said:
    snegde said:
    *snip*
    I can poop anywhere.
    This is H. He can poop anywhere at any time. I swear his colon works over time! 
    I go sometimes 3 times a day, doesn't matter where I am. And then I have some residents who only go every 3rd or 4th day. I'm like "you could have mine if that was possible" lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • Also, I believe we've all just turned into a bunch of 12 year old boys with all this talk about poop lol
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • I can pretty much poop or sleep anywhere. Not simultaneously though. When you gotta go, you gotta go!

I guess this means we are all besties! Lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"