TTC After a Loss

Feel Good Friday

First, I want to let @zapgurl44 know that she is in our thoughts and prayers as she and her families grieve the loss of her Aunt.  I hope that you will be comforted in your grief but also joyful in the memories of such and important woman in your life.  (((zap)))

Secondly, I want to take a second to thank each and every one of you for your sweet and comforting words regarding the loss of our cat, Tawny.  It was such a great help and comfort.  And to each of you who shared a story of their own pets, thank you as well.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

FGF is to mention at least one thing that made us smile or see the joy in something from this past week.  If you don't have one to share this week, my hope is that you might read the replies from others and maybe have a small laugh or grin to get you through your day.  Then maybe, you'll be able to share something next week.  Until then, huge hugs to those in need or not.  :)

As always, please no mention of any living children (ours or someone else's) or pregnancies so as not to hurt the hearts of our fellow TTCALers.  As I suggested last week, if you have to think twice about a topic then it's probably best to avoid including it on FGF.   I hope I covered everyone's concerns from last week.  If not please let me know. :) 

Ok ladies....let's hear them!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

Re: Feel Good Friday

• Loading the player...
  • Wonderful news @skategirl128!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lilypie - (dLe1)

***BFP 1-22-13, baby boy dx with Trisomy 13 at 15 weeks.

We let him go to Heaven on 4-27-13 at 17 weeks 1 day***

Lilypie - (AW2u)

Lilypie - (L84X)Lilypie - (D4Hj)

• qanda2013 said:
    In honor of FGF I have my headphones on and am booty dancing while I do chores. Who knew I could make it clap and do the dishes simultaneously?!?!  Dancing feels good on the inside even if it looks goofy on the outside:)
    I almost spit my drink out to the bolded. I think we are soul mates b/c I crank up the music while I am doing household chores and sometimes, drop it like it's hot ;)
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• megrae12 said:
    qanda2013 said:
    In honor of FGF I have my headphones on and am booty dancing while I do chores. Who knew I could make it clap and do the dishes simultaneously?!?!  Dancing feels good on the inside even if it looks goofy on the outside:)
    I almost spit my drink out to the bolded. I think we are soul mates b/c I crank up the music while I am doing household chores and sometimes, drop it like it's hot ;)
    That's they only way its enjoyable!!  I love having music on to do anything!
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Hugs to zap and you Quig... I love the story of your cats...so sweet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• FGF DH came home early and we're in the car headed to our first stop - Hershey, Pa to start our vacation! Pandora, sunshine, Dr pepper and my DH :) It's a good day.
  • These are all so lovely! :x
  • lav17 said:
    More (((hugs))) to you, @Quigleycat1, and @zapgurl44

My FGF - I went in for another SHG yesterday. I already knew what it was about after having the first one done in the winter, but still got really worked up and nervous about cramping again. Well, my RE was so good that aside from the discomfort of someone fumbling around in there, I didn't even realize when it was all finished! I am glad it's all done. The worry of possible scarring after D&C was hanging over me, now I feel like I can finally turn that page.

ohhhh so glad everything looked good!
  • zapgurl44 said:

Thank you ladies for all the hugs and love.  I really don't know what I would do without ya'll.  I've been watching My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding to make me feel better, doesn't get any better than that!!!

I've been thinking of you Zap. (((((massive hugs))))

Gypsy wedding is awesome!!!! Those dresses blow my mind.

• Last night I got to reconnect with one of my only girlfriends over the phone. We are both going through different phases of life right now and stopped hanging out awhile ago. It felt so good to talk to her again and to share my feelings about what the last few months has been like for me. I missed her a lot and I am finally in a good place to see her again.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"