Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

My Son Wakes up with Soaked PJs every morning

My son is 4 months old and it seems like no matter how close we wait to bedtime before we change him he always pees through his diaper and wakes up wet.  We use Papmers brand diapers and he usually falls alseep between 8p-10p and sleeps all night until about 7a-8a.  It is becopming frustrating because I have to change his sheets every morning and more importantly I dont want my little guy waking up soaking wet like that...  Anyone else experiencing this problem?  Any suggestions to fix this problem?

Re: My Son Wakes up with Soaked PJs every morning

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    tyreectyreec member
    Thanks so much! I am going to try the overnigt diapers.
  • Options
    I used pampers and even tried a size up and didn't work.  I'm now using Luvs and they've worked great...cheaper too!
  • Options
    I would suggest investing in some overnight cloth diapers. That would be a lower cost option and a guarantee of no leaks. 
  • Options
    rcultrona said:

I would suggest investing in some overnight cloth diapers. That would be a lower cost option and a guarantee of no leaks. 

I love cloth diapering, but they are definitely not no leak guaranteed. At least for us, we had to use trial and error to find a good nighttime solution.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Patrick: born at home on January 14, 2014

• Options
    I had the same problem. I am using size 4 diapers (normal daytime diapers are size 3), and we use the huggies overnight diapers. Works like a charm.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had the same problem with pampers. Switched to Luvs and almost never have a problem
  • Options
    I love cloth diapering, but they are definitely not no leak guaranteed. At least for us, we had to use trial and error to find a good nighttime solution.
    True. But once you find something that works for you you're good to go. At lest cloth is customizable vs. putting on a disposable and hoping for the best :)
  • Options
    We had the same problem with Pampers.  We switched to Huggies and make sure his penis is pointed down. 
  • Options
    I found this to be an issue with our LO.  Once we sized up the issue resolved.  Love Pampers Swaddlers.
  • Options
    Try a different brand. We use Huggies and rarely have nighttime leaks.
    imageDSC_9275  image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"