2nd Trimester
Options

pinching pain in vagina

hey ladies! how is everyone doing today?
well i'm 23 wks pregnant and i feel this weird pinching in my vagina. could it be that my cervix is dilating or am i just feeling the baby's kicks? 
anyone else experiencing this?

Re: pinching pain in vagina

• Options
    lol is that what its called? lightning crotch? hahaha thanks for letting me know that at least i feel a lot better and less worried now! 
  • Options
    I get that sometimes, like these jolts of pain? Its most likely round ligament pain. 

BUT!

I went to the ER for that similar pain and left with the diagnosis of a UTI. I would have never known it was a UTI cause I had no urinary pain or symptoms besides those jolts of pain. I would say you're in the clear but always monitor yourself and be extra cautious of anything out of the ordinary :)
    Expecting our rainbow baby girl:
    Dakota Rayne Harcrow
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same exact thing and it was a UTI. I also felt like I had to pee all the time, even after I just went.
  • Options
    omg then i guess i need to get that checked out... though i don't really get the urge to pee often but i'll still think i should get it checked out.
  • Options
    Yep I had the same feeling with an UTI doc will prescribe you a pill safe to take while preggy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"