January 2013 Moms

Won't drink milk.....

hjs2013hjs2013 member
edited June 2014 in January 2013 Moms

Hi Everyone,

I've posted a few times but not regularly, mostly lurk when I get the time.  My DD has decided in the past week or two that milk is absolutely disgusting.  She takes one sip and makes a horrible face and then won't touch it again.  I don't understand, she used to drink it just fine.  She never guzzled it, but would always drink at meal times.  Any tips or just to hear I'm not alone is appreciated! 

Thanks!

Re: Won't drink milk.....

• Is it just the one carton if milk? Could there be something wrong with it?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• The milk was definitely fine as I was drinking from the same carton.  It's just odd that she just now decided but I guess that's toddlers! :)  She eats plenty of cheese and likes yogurt (most of the time) so I know she is getting calcium.  Thanks for your responses
  • Loading the player...
  • teds1chic said:

We had a visit at the Dr yesterday for 18 months and the doctor said they don't have to drink milk, just that they need dairy and that can come from yogurt, cheese, or whatever. Don't stress about it.

This is what I was going to say. DD has absolutely no interest in cow's milk and will only have a few sips of almond milk on occasion. She still nurses 1-2 times a day. Our doctor was not concerned at all as she's a healthy weight and eats yogurt and cheese. I wouldn't stress, toddlers are picky.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"