Ha. — The Bump
Multiples

Ha.

On another board I'm on (not the bump), pregnant folks talk about running races, hiking and whatnot.  Funny.  23 weeks pregnant, about to turn 40 and I'm impressed when I can drop kids at camp and run one errand before i'm EXHAUSTED.  The only race I'm running is to my bed afterwards.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
zazu13Ylvelill[Deleted User]shelly2314absolutelymaybebumpuser924057CJnKR2014nebrasskagal4legsRbest

Re: Ha.

• I'm with you! I'm 17 weeks and I am exhausted no matter what. I'm impressed with myself when I can just walk to the mailbox to get the mail
  • I feel the exact same way! I'm in a running club and there are plenty of women still running who are farther along than me. Not. A. Chance.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's too funny! I developed OHSS after IVF which meant I was starting out feeling terrible while pregnant and never recovered. At 19 weeks my OB asked if I was exercising and I had to laugh. I could barely make it to the bathroom without getting short of breath! I can't even fathom a reality of working out while pregnant!
  • Seriously.

And I miss it.  We are a big hiking/camping family and I miss that, as well as running.  This morning, I dropped kids off at camp, stopped at local bakery for bread and fell asleep for 3.5 hours when I got home at 945.  I do find some days I'm way more exhausted than others; wonder what kind of growth spurts are going on with the babies on those days (like today).

• Ha! We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago and I didn't think twice about renting a scooter for the day. Worth every penny :)

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• I miss running, but there's just no way. I'm only 18 weeks and am starting to hate having to just get up and down the stairs. I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel when I'm further along.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!
    image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers