February 2013 Moms

Damn (thyroid update)

So I called the OB today to see if my results were back.  They were, of course, so the girl tells me my result was 2.580. I told her I had no idea what that meant. She seemed very surprised. 8-| So she said she would have someone get back to me tomorrow, because they were very short staffed today. Okay, whatever chick.

So I consulted the ever-reliable Dr. Google and it seems like my thyroid is in the normal range. Which, oddly, was not what I wanted to hear.  I'm glad my body is doing what it should this time around, but it makes me wonder a) why the f am I so tired, and b) what the heck was going on with my last pregnancy that is not going on this pregnancy?

Oh well.  Maybe this time I will have an under-8lb baby.  That would be kind of nice.  ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Damn (thyroid update)

• Right?! It is so much worse this time around. I was hoping second tri would perk me up, but no dice so far.

• So frustrating! Ive been taking little cat naps at my desk lol. I turn my chair at just the right angle and open a file in front of me. 5 mins is all I need
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I was tired like that when I was PG. Could barely function... just nap half the day away and then force myself awake so I could be at work by 2pm.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"