February 2015 Moms
Options

~Thursday Ticker Change~

It's that time ladies (if you're awesome like me)!

Week:

Fruit:

Appointments/updates/symptoms:

GTKY:  What's your favourite day of the week? :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ~Thursday Ticker Change~

• Options
    Week: Six!

Fruit: Sweet pea (I think - I have the whacky foetus ticker)

Appts/symptoms/updates:  nothing new for me. No symptoms other than a love of potato chips. But I love them when I'm not pregnant, so there's that. :). I can't wait to see my midwife next Friday!  :D

GTKY:  I love Thursday. It's always been my favourite day!  So it's awesome that it's my ticker change day. :)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Week: 6

Fruit: Sweet pea

I will have a second US on Mon 7/7 to see if there's a heartbeat since my first one just showed a sac at 5wks+4.
    I'm exhausted, ya'll! I wake up on my own around 6 and will nap for several hours and still be tired. This baby growing business is no joke!

GTKY: What's your favourite day of the week? Mondays surprisingly bc it's my first day off and the only full day I get to be with DH.

Me: 27, DH: 32.
    BFP #1: 4/10/14--CP 4/12/14
    BFP#2: 6/9/14, MMC @ 6wks+5, D&C 7/11/14
    Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
    BFP #3: 12/12/14--CP 12/15/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week: 8
    Fruit:Raspberry
    Appointments/updates/symptoms: U/S tomorrow! I've been getting nauseous at night and craving carbs and cheese.
    GTKY: What's your favourite day of the week? Sunday - the only day my DH doesn't work, Saturdays are iffy.

~I give up. No siggie for me~
  • Options
    Week: 5

Fruit: apple seed

Appointments/updates/symptoms: I go to the Dr tues to confirm my DD! My boobs seem a little bigger but I don't know if it's from preggo or still pumping for DS. But I'm hardly getting anything anymore so I'm just gonna say it's from baby. I desperately want hot wings. And blue cheese crumbles (but I can't have). And now I want oreos.

GTKY:  What's your favourite day of the week? Saturday!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

February 2014 Moms Siggy Challenge... Turkeys

BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    @btrebus‌ unless you are allergic to blue cheese you can have it. Just make sure its made with pasteurized milk.
    ~I give up. No siggie for me~
  • Options
    Week: I don't know yet. I haven't had my u/s yet. Guess is around 7 weeks.

Fruit: I am not a fruit person really.

Appointments/updates/symptoms: first u/s on Tuesday !! Cnt wait..
    Sypmtoms : I have been feeling shitty all day for reasons unknown :(

GTKY: Sunday is my favorite because I get to spend the whole day wit DH.
  • Options
    @selly08‌ , this thread is for the day of the week when your "ticker" changes to a new week, so if u think you are 7 weeks, your "fruit" would be a blueberry bc that's the approximate size of your baby :)

Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
  • Options
    Ahhh @babeRN101‌ thanks .. I didn't know.. *feeling stupid*
    @MaddScientist‌ you can laugh all you want.. I am laughing my guts out too !! =))
  • Options

Fruit: sweet pea!

Appointments/updates/symptoms: Had my intake appointment with the nurse today, meeting with my doc tomorrow. They scheduled me for an ultrasound next Thursday, so I guess I'm not getting one tomorrow like I hoped :(

GTKY: Saturdays are my fave. Although now that it's summer, every day is like Saturday!

j & m
    married July 2012
    My Angel - Amelia Hope - 3/13/14, 22 weeks
    BFP #2 - 6/10/14     Hoping for our rainbow baby    due February 2015

• Options
    Week: 8

Fruit: Raspberry

Appointments/updates/symptoms: I had my first u/s this past Tuesday and it went great. Got to see and hear the heartbeat of 153 bpm ❤️and measuring right on track. No bad symptoms, just slightly sore boobies and mild cramping on and off.

GTKY: Saturday - perfect day to sleep in and to stay up late :)
  • Options
    Week: Six!

Fruit: Sweet pea (I think - I have the whacky foetus ticker)

Clearly stalking a thread where I don't belong.... 

but laughing at: foetus <-- its fetus we are in merika! take your british spelling and leave!

and:  "Fruit: I am not a fruit person really." bwahahaha sorry I know noob and I shouldn't laugh but, hahahaha. 

Har har har, @Maddscientist.  I have my iPad set to "Canadian English" so it autocorrects.  You will also catch me inserting extraneous u's in certain words.  I'm a hardcore supporter of proper Canadian spelling (which is mostly similar to British, with a few exceptions, I think).  :)

(I also stalk the weekly ticker changes that aren't mine.  I love seeing what everyone is up to.  I'm nosy.  And a gossip.)

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @selly08 we lurves ya anyway.  :)

You'll catch on pretty quickly.  Just stick with us and we'll steer you right.  :D

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @thegoodpotato‌ :D (*still feeling stupid though* =)) )
  • Options
    @selly08, have no worries, friend! 

Diagnosed PCOS 12/2014
  • Options
    Mommy2CBMommy2CB member
    edited June 2014
    Week:

Fruit:
    Appleseed

I have bloodwork tomorrow morning to get betas and a progesterone check because it was low my last 2 pregnancies. Besides that my first appt with my OB is July 29th which will also be our first ultrasound. Seems forever away!

As far as symptoms... Breast tenderness, very tired, little cramping. Definitely feel pregnant! Still getting over the shock!

GTKY: What's your favourite day of the week?:
    Thursdays will be a little more fun now!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Hope everyone is as excited as I am that tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Week: 7!

Fruit: Blueberry

Appointments/updates/symptoms: No appointments for me this week but I have on July 3rd. Exactly a week from now! So excited to see our critter again!

GTKY:  What's your favourite day of the week? It definitely has to be Friday! I get out of work early and I get to either nap or hit the store ALL BY MYSELF.  :)
    "As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen." -Winnie The Pooh

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Week: 8! I know it's early but it already feels like it's going so much faster than last time. 

Fruit: raspberry 

Appointments/updates/symptoms:  Had an appointment last week and found out my thyroid is off so I start synthroid tomorrow, which I am looking forward to.  I am feeling a bit nauseous, and my boobs hurt.  Other than that - all good!

GTKY:  What's your favourite day of the week? Saturday - even though they're busy it's the day we most often have to do things as a family.  Also, no work!

DS: June 2012
    MC: July 2015 8w5d

• Options
    Week:  6 weeks

Fruit: Sweat peas!  

Appointments/updates/symptoms:  First u/s was this week and I'll say it again, because I'm still freaking out a little, there are TWO BABIES in there!!!  Yesterday was my first bout of nausea (since getting KU, I was nauseated alllll cycle long, thanks IVF drugs!) exhausted but can't sleep well, and sore boobs.  Oh, and a wicked sense of smell.  Garbage day was super fun!  (insert eye roll here)

GTKY:  What's your favourite day of the week?  Friday, specifically at 6:01pm when I have the whole weekend ahead of me!
                                                  *********************SIGGY WARNING*************************
                                        May 14 Siggy                                             
    TTC #1 since June 2012.  DX: Unexplained Infertility.  Me: Hypothyroid
    3 Failed Femara + TI cycles and 4 Failed Injects + B2B IUI cycles
    Cycle 23: IVF#1 CoQ10 + Lupron + Puregon = BFP!!
    Beta #1: 199   Beta #2: 800+   It's TWINS!  EDD: Feb 19, 2015
    Team Purple!!!!
    L & E arrived early on January 5, 2015!!
    ~~~All are welcome!~~~

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Week:7

Fruit: blueberry

Appointments/updates/symptoms: all day nausea with some vomiting. The dr prescribed Diclectin (canadian med). It got rid of the nausea but turned me into a complete zombie, which does not work when chasing after a toddler. Back to toughing out the nausea.

GTKY: What's your favourite day of the week? Probably Sunday... My DH gets up with DD and I get to sleep in a little.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Fruit: sweet pea

Appointments/updates/symptoms: my family says I might be preggo with a boy because of the fatigue and hunger nausea in contrast to my pregnancy with my daughter. They said a boy is harder on your body during pregnancy, we shall see.

GTKY: What's your favourite day of the week? Saturday, nothing to do but rest, enjoy family and live.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"