August 2013 Moms

Bath tub?

Just wondering if you have transition out of the bath tub? My son is taller and I am beginning to find it obsolete.

Re: Bath tub?

• She's in the big tub on her little seat thing from the small tub.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • DD takes her bath in the big tub and has been doing so for a while. We originally had her infant tub on the sink counter in the bathroom, and when she started splashing so much that she was giving the floor a wash every night we put the infant tub into the big tub gave her bath there. When she started trying to climb out of the infant tub, we dispensed with it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • We co bathe. I will probably start bathing her by herself soon though

• We started using the regular tub a few months ago when he was sitting relatively well. Just easier to bathe both boys together.
  • He outgrew the infant tub a while ago. We use a laundry basket in the bug tub (thanks Pinterest!). Bonus: when he's too big for that, we have a laundry basket.
  • LEMSALEMSA member
    Reg tub here. He splashes/swims back and forth. Then he lifts the drain and drains the water. Haha. He loves his baths
  • We've been using the reg tub for a long time now. Basically since LO outgrew the blooming bath. Sooooo...at 5 months? Maybe a little earlier?

• Like those above we recently transitioned out because he started climbing out of his baby tub. I just put a couple inches in and he crawls around in there. He loves it.
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• We've been using regular bath tab for a few months. As soon as he was sitting good, we switched over. He LOVES it.
  • Another co bather over here. Bonus: i dont have to worry about bentley getting in trouble while i shower
  • We use the blow up duck tub in our tile entry way next to the bathroom. He gets water everywhere so the floor gets wiped up every night but easier than trying to use our tub.
  • petey1106 said:

We use an inflatable duck in the big bath right now. He is starting to try to climb out so that may be changing here soon.

All of this.

Anniversary

• We always bathed in the big tub. Put down a towel and a few inches of water.

They are a hot mess these days with standing and rolling and crawling all over the tub. I'm way over the bath time gymnastics phase.

• We do the big tub. However, she won't let me tilt her head back to rinse her hair, so I still lay her back into her bath pad to wash her hair.

• Still using baby tub.
  • We use the regular tub and put a bath ring in it (the kind they sit in that has suction cups on the bottom). It works pretty well, but makes washing him all over a little hard.

• He just sits in the big tub.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • We co-bathe... I find leaning over the tub too hard on my back so it's just easier for me to get in.
  • Since she isn't crawling/climbing yet, we still use the inflatable duck tub. She doesn't catch herself when she falls, so I do not want her in the big tub. I'll probably move her to a laundry basket next.

We use a laundry basket and it works awesome! Best bathtub around and it only cost $5 :)

Baby C - 08.23.13
  • She's been in the big tub for a few months. She was a splash queen and would soak the entire bathroom and I was already filling the other tub for DD1, anyway. 

She's starting to realize that she can't crawl with her face in the water, so that's helpful. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We started using the regular tub a few months ago when he was sitting relatively well. Just easier to bathe both boys together.

Us too.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"