August 2013 Moms

CPW: Baths

edited June 2014 in August 2013 Moms
How many baths a week do you usually give your LO?

CPW: Baths 83 votes

7+ times. At least once a day, sometimes more.
14% 12 votes
6 times. We try for once a day, but sometimes miss/skip a day.
20% 17 votes
5 times.
1% 1 vote
4 times.
24% 20 votes
3 times.
21% 18 votes
2 times.
13% 11 votes
1 time.
3% 3 votes
You're supposed to bathe your kid?
0% 0 votes
Results, please.
1% 1 vote

Re: CPW: Baths

• We are usually every evening but have been guilty of missing nights here or there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I try and shoot for every other day or as close to it as I can...Her skin dries out easy, so the ped said that was fine...If we go in the pool, she gets one right after of course

• Loading the player...
  • He bathes with his brother pretty much every night. The big one NEEDS the bath so it's just easy to do it together. Plus he loves it so that helps. :)
  • I voted for three but I bet reality is closer to two. This time of year is definitely more frequent than in the winter and it depends on how gross DD1 is or how much DD2 covers herself in food.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • every night. I swear I have a little man because he stinks by the end of the day. He's sweats a lot.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• We do about 3 a week (plus some as needed). But the number is slowing growing the more mobile she becomes.

• ludaliludali member
    Every night as part of bedtime routine - she NEEDS it after daycare days (she gets into everything)!  And now that's she having some whole milk, any leaks on her STINK.
  • Every night after dinner as part of bedtime routine. She loves to put food in her hair soooo yeah.
    We will skip it if our day routine is off and she's clean enough. It's not the end if the world, but it makes bedtime more difficult.
  • LEMSALEMSA member
    He gets a bath on days one of us is off. If we both work, he doesn't get one. He gets a pretty good body wipe down after meals.
  • Every day. Between sunscreen and meal time, they're gross.

• LokiLahve said:
    Every night after dinner as part of bedtime routine. She loves to put food in her hair soooo yeah. We will skip it if our day routine is off and she's clean enough. It's not the end if the world, but it makes bedtime more difficult.
    this. I put 6 for this reason.

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"