Two Under 2

A large diaper bag that isn't a black hole?

Hi ladies,

I don't have 2U2 but I have an honest question that I first posted on baby gear and got no response. The more I thought about it the more I realized that you would probably be the real experts since you probably get so much use out of your diaper bags. Any experiences you could provide would be very much appreciated.

Could you please recommend your diaper bag if you love it? I'm looking for something that would be suitable for a man or a woman to carry, will be able to hold enough gear for 2 children, and that isn't just a large bag. Something with a lot of functionality would be wonderful. I'm not into the designer labels such as Coach or Kate Spade, but I don't mind spending the extra money on something that will go the distance with our family. Thanks so much!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: A large diaper bag that isn't a black hole?

• ebp913ebp913 member
    Ju-ju-be brand.  They purposefully have light colored liners so you don't lose stuff and are super organized. I LOVE my BFF for my 2 kids.  Machine washable, high quality, etc.  I have been so happy with mine and I just bought a bigger one to handle my 3 under 3.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • lana22lana22 member
    i like my 7am bag. i got a smallish one that i use for 2 but am thinking about getting a bigger one to handle three.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Ju Ju Be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• wildflower75wildflower75 member
    edited May 2014
    This is the best diaper bag there ever was... hands down!
    I LOVE IT!

https://www.mzwallace.com/shop/products/1980089-0000/kate-black-bedford-with-black-oxford

EDIT: @RedDDD I'm jealous that you have it in purple (my fav color!) I'm thinking of getting it in cobalt blue to celebrate Baby#2 this fall!
    My DH LOVES his backpack!! (fisher price, bought at BRU):
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• RedDDDRedDDD member
    edited May 2014
    I have the same bag!!  It is by far the best I could find.  I carry it to work with me every day.  I didn't want a bag that looked like a diaper bag and I am not one for switching out bags or carrying mulitple bags and looking like a bag lady so this one did the trick for me as well. I have it in a dark dusty purple which I love and is very neutral.  But she keeps changing the colors she uses so its offered in a few new colors that are more fun.  or just go with black!  Im not sure it is suitable for a man but in black with the over the shoulder strap it would be fine.  I just think it looks like a purse.  I just bought a super cheap messenger bag in black for the hubbs but funny thing is he never used itimage

PS - I have had this bag for two years now and it has held up great and is weather resistant and wipes clean.
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I have the Kate Spade Stevie and Skip Hop Grand CEntral. Both are awesome. I use the KS during the week since its a tad smaller and we use the SH on weekends. It's huge and has tons of organization features. Love it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Jujube be right back (backpack style)
    imageimageimage VOTE on my Name List     
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Vera Bradley Baby bag. Tons of styles and lots of pockets!
  • I use the largest vera bradley
    Have 4 u 17 months so have a lot to carry. Love it!!

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• I LOVE our Ju Ju Be BFF. Absolutely enough room for 2. I wish I would have bought it for my first!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"