January 2014 Moms

orbit baby g2 owners

I know a couple of the ladies here own the orbit g2. Can u tell me the pros/cons on it? Is it easy to fold? Worth the hefty price tag?
image=
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: orbit baby g2 owners

• I love my Orbit G2!!! At first the carriage is hard to open and close but it gets easier with practice. Since it rotates all around putting in the car seat I so easy. I get so many complements on it because of its functions. I purchased mine after 2 other people I know referred it. I bought mine on Amazon because it was the best deal. I would recommend that you purchase the G3 if you can because they have improved a lot of their features.
  • cnctfcnctf member
    @rminervini2005‌ we have a quinny now and was looking into the new quinny buzz xtra because they improved it and I love the one button push pop up feature, but I've always wanted the orbit. I didn't get one before because of the price tag, but now I'm pretty sold on it. I also love that I can buy the helix to make it a double stroller if needed. Is it really heavy? And I know u can't fold the stroller with the seat in it, so is that a hassle? The quinnys are foldable with the seats attached so I'm used to that.. The cons about the g3 is that the toddler stroller seat doesn't come with a shade! You have to buy one for 80.00!!! And also I noticed it doesn't have a built in basket. That's another 80.00-150.00!! Hahah. If we end up going with the orbit, which we probably will, the G3 is our choice.
    image=
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"