Single Parents
Options

Feeling Crafty

Bored out of my mind with no TV so I went to the craft store today to pick up a few items to keep me busy in between baby and studying. Going to make these two of sorts and will post pics when I'm done :) Any of y'all crafty?

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014

Re: Feeling Crafty

• Options
    Good luck. I have not 1 crafty bone in my body.
  • Options
    Im not feeling crafty haha, im actually super burned out by the time i get home from school. I see things i want to do on pinterest but then im like lets he honest. Im lazy and tired and would rather go to bed
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My craftiness extends to caligraphy and that's about it. Im actually really terrible at all things arty.

Single Mummy-To-Be | TTC January 2014 | Natural IUI with DS March 2014: Resulted in BFN | Natural IUI with DS April 2014: Positive! | EDD 10th January 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I love doing crafts but I have zero time for any of it. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Same here. I'm an über perfectionist when it comes to crafts. Drives me nuts if the littlest thing seems off or wrong.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Got a wild hair the other day when I realized that there was no way in hell I could afford those cute outfits on Etsy with the monograms and stuff. So, I realized they had that no sew sticky fusion stuff. Soooo...now I'm making E her own onesies much cheaper :) Here's her first one!

PCOS // Loss 3/2010 // Single Mom // Natural Birth // DC Metro // Baby Girl Born 2/2/2014
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Also, here is the birth stats wall art thing I made!

• Options
    Looks awesome @eg214 im lucky my sister makes bentley stuff for free because she uses bentley, her little boy, and my other two nephews as advertising so shes making bentley his '1st birthday shirt' im excited for it
  • Options
    eg214eg214 member
    Awesome! I've sold one already, for a 2 year old's birthday :) Hopefully going to make a few more tonight that are different and bibs, with state of FL, state of VA, her first initial, etc. 

• Options
    Those came out great. Nice work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"