Single Parents

Poor little DD

DD got pink eye and a double ear infection for her birthday. I can't get her to sleep anywhere but on me. :(

But, as promised, I'm going to tell you guys about BD:

I got a text from him on DD's birthday, but not "tell her happy birthday" or "can I see her?"... He asked me if he could buy her a bond. I mean, he's supposedly a grown ass man (at least he claims to be), why does he need to ask my permission to buy her a bond? Also, why couldn't he just say "happy birthday"? I assume he knew that it was her birthday the day he texted me. I mean, a bond is a good idea, I told him that I couldn't stop him, but that it would be *his* responsibility, not mine, to find a safe place for any bond he purchases. I did not get another text after that.

His brother has got some major sand in the vagina because I didn't invite him to the party. Not because I said it was a "family party" and technically he's family but because the word "party" was in the label. He's so irritating. He told me a while ago that he didn't acknowledge DD as his niece but is now butthurt because I didn't invite him to her 1st birthday. What the fuck ever, dude. Anyway, that's a smidge of news, it's late, I finally got DD into her crib without her waking up to latch back onto me, so I'm going to go to bed! Hopefully I can get on a computer tomorrow and finish!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Poor little DD

• tig594tig594 member
    Poor kiddo.  Hope she's feeling better this morning.  

Totally sucks dude couldn't even tell her Happy Birthday even through you.  What a douche canoe.  

I feel your pain, though.  BD's crazy rich aunt went around telling anyone who would listen that BD isn't DD's dad. I think I told y'all about that before.  Anyway, I got in her shit and told her that was fine and she'd NEVER have to see DD EVER and told her not to ever buy her anything.  She still sends DD cheap clothes now and then and told BD I was very disrespectful for not inviting her to DDs bday party or responding to her occasional rude card.  Whatev.
  • Hugs for harley hope the little lady hope shes feeling better.

Your bd is a piece of work
  • Loading the player...
  • His mom is starting to get on my case about me never posting pictures of DD in the shitty weird outfits she knits and sends me.  She's also asking for all the pictures from DD's birthday.  Even though I have almost no storage left on my phone, so I was only able to take just a couple of pics.  All of which I posted for her to see.  And she's asking for more.  I can't rewind and take more pictures with the very little storage I have on my phone.  BF took tons of pictures, but I haven't asked him to send me any nor have I asked him to post to FB. 

She's also asking when we're going to be skyping.  With a computer that barely works? Um, never? I do not want to skype with her because I know that all she wants to talk about is bullshit and BD. 

I'm so done dealing with BD's shitty family.  I'd rather deal with BD's random texting since that is mostly once every couple months. 
  • I like how in my new ticker, the dragon tail goes through the baby legs and looks like a deformed penis.  Way to go, lilypie!  I think they should fix that... LOL
  • Harley's BD is a dick. The bond is a good idea but why not at least say happy birthday? Sheesh.

Also, I hate to trash talk family but your brother is an ass. Doesn't acknowledge her as his niece? Why the fuck not? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • BD's brother, not mine :) and because he hates BD and because BD and I are not together. Or something like that. That convo happened while I was prego, and all I remember getting out of it was "sweet, one last member of that family to deal with..."
  • Ohhh okay that makes more sense. Then yes, he IS an ass and he didn't deserve an invite to the party!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • your poor DD, I hope she feels better soon! :(  
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Bummer about being sick. Those eye drops are not easy to put in either!

As for BD, bonds are really hard to get these days. You need social security numbers and lots of other info. Many people bought them for DS1 but then come DS2 it was just such a hassle he didn't get any at all.

He should have said happy birthday. That's the worst. And dealing with their families, sigh, just part or the territory I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"