Noooo!! I hate the morning
39% 24 votes
It doesn't bother me
32% 20 votes
SS
6% 4 votes

Re: Cpw: morning person

• Options
    I am not hyper by any means in the morning but they don't bother me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I used to love mornings. Now they are becoming increasingly harder to wake up haha.
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hate mornings....Always have....having a LO has not improved that situation

• Options

Early to bed, early to rise! I feel like my day is wasted when I "sleep in" til 8am, lol.

Scratch that. When I USED to wake up at 8am. Now, sleeping in is getting up at 6:30am. Woohoo!
    Yep, me too. DS1 is as well. Not sure about the other one yet.
  • Options
    I totally hate mornings but once I'm up I'm (usually) pretty cheerful. I can feel really grumpy but the second I see DD smile at me it all changes.

• Options
    I don't mind them. I'd love to sleep more but I'm good getting up and getting things done. 

• Options
    ludaliludali member
    Mostly yes, but not so much when DD likes to wake at 5 - that's still too early for this morning person!
  • Options
    Doesn't bother me if I wake up on my own early. But since LO gave me 4 months of 10 o'clock wake up time and now has an internal clock of 6 am no matter what time he goes to sleep.. It's not my favorite. But his huge smile when he sees momma in the morning makes it all worth it :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Jackson was born 8/11/2013 3:53 am 6 lbs 12 oz
  • Options
    I'm more of a middle of the day person haha I could easily sleep 9-9. The up every 2 hrs for 10 months is killing me. Once I'm up for the day tho I'm fine so I said they don't bother me.
    **July Siggy Challenge**

• Options
    LEMSALEMSA member
    I am Slowly switching to a day person. Slowly. It's not horrible I guess.
  • Options
    I hate them!! My DH knows he can't talk to me until I have been awake for over an hour. Now that LO wakes up at 5:30am :(( I am trying to be better in the morning, plus DS is so freaking cute in the morning. Now 8am is sleeping in.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Pretty much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"