September 2012 Moms
Options

TTC

I am on CD 3 or 4 and I am taking a break from clomid this cycle. What's new? 
Me: 27 DH: 28
Diagnosis: PCOS, irregular cycles, old lady eggs. DH is fine.
Started TTC in January 2010. BFP December 25, 2011 between IF appts. 
DD born August 31, 2012
Began TTC again in Jan. 2013. 
Four rounds of Clomid - BFN
Fifth round of Clomid September/Oct - cancelled
HSG scheduled for Oct. 30 - Tubes all clear
December: Round one of Femara  - BFN
Round two - ? 

image image image

Re: TTC

• Options
    My appt is next Tuesday. Hopefully I know more in the next check-in.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    We decided to wait to try until September. Good luck to everyone here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CD 4 here. Not much else to say

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    CD 5 here @alinnjo maybe we'll be labor buddies >:D<

• Options
    I would absolutely LOVE that @kdsmith43 !!!! My fingers are crossed for the both of us!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cd10 today. Guess I should start some opks soon.
  • Options
    CD 2 today. Nothing exciting to report.

• Options
    Cd16 today, I should o right around now. But my chart looks like shit because I don't ever get enough sleep and had no time doing opks, so who the hell knows.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Why is this so hard? I am getting so frustrated TTC this time around. We have been trying since LO turned 1. We are now 10 months in and nothing.

I am so sick of people at work asking don't you want another. I just want to shout at them yes but it's not happening so mind your f'in business.
  • Options
    Kikabell said:
    Why is this so hard? I am getting so frustrated TTC this time around. We have been trying since LO turned 1. We are now 10 months in and nothing. I am so sick of people at work asking don't you want another. I just want to shout at them yes but it's not happening so mind your f'in business.
    It is not easy that is for sure. Have you talked to your ObGyn yet? I know you are not quite at a year, but they may at least check your hormone levels and such to see if anything stands out.

I got pregnant with L fairly easily (6 months) and have a form of secondary infertility. I won't know more until next week. Good luck to you.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Haven't gone to see the doctor yet but will in Aug if nothing by then. It took 6 months the first time for us too. Until then we will just keep trying.
  • Options
    CD 16. I should O soonish. I think my average day is 18. Hotel sex is proving to be tricky, but hopefully it will happen.

Every single family member has asked if we were having more kids. Like twenty family members. Fun. And then they always followed up with "Are you going to try for a girl?" I guess I need to get a clicker out, too.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    RivaJam said:
    Newer to the TTC board, do you count from the first day of your last period for your CD count? Do you count that day as day 1? I was 6/6.
    Yep. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    RivaJam said:
    Newer to the TTC board, do you count from the first day of your last period for your CD count? Do you count that day as day 1? I was 6/6.
    Get the Fertility Friend App. It's helped me track since we're aren't trying but I'm not on BC. It helps me know when I'm Oing and when my period should start. I have too much on my mind right now to remember this stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"