2nd Trimester

Tired

Im 14 weeks with my second and i am so tired. the last few days i have struggled to stay awake. cant remember how i felt with my first, but is anyone else this tired?

Re: Tired

• mb314mb314 member
    I never get the 2nd trimester energy boosts people talk about.  And yes, it is much harder this time around when taking care of a toddler.  I find that an early bed time and trying to get naps in on the weekends helps a lot. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 2nd tri has been exhausting for me. I felt energetic and PUMPED during 1st tri, but I'm pretty sure all I do is eat, sleep, and complain about wanting to sleep some more. I'm feeling a little perkier this week (I'm 19w4d), so I'm hoping I start to feel better soon. However, a lot of women I've talked to have told me that they also felt exhausted in 2nd tri, so I don't think it's all that uncommon.

Are you taking your PNVs? When I was a little more forgetful about taking my vitamins, I felt a lot worse. But I've been more diligent about taking them every day, and I feel more energetic.

image      image

• Loading the player...
  • My 2nd trimester is about to end in less than 2 weeks and all I want to do now is take naps! I can't even get 5 mins. Into a movie without falling asleep
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"