3rd Trimester
Options

Burning sensation in legs and feet...

I'm all set for my repeat c-sec on Monday but for the last 3 days I've had the worst burning sensation in my legs and feet. My legs feel really tight, like if you poked them with a needle the would pop and my feet feel like they are on fire. They are so hot and red but not swollen. With my boys I had terrible swelling and my feet and legs were huge but this time I have no swelling. Not sure what is causing it but I have my last Dr.s appt tomorrow. Anyone else experience this or something similar?
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Burning sensation in legs and feet...

• Options
    I'd also like to mention that when I was just in the shower, i looked down and my feet (toes) were completely blue. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    I would definitely call your OB. I get red, hot lower legs and feet if I've been on my feet a lot but what you are describing does not sound normal to me.

***SIGGY/TICKER WARNING***

TTC since September 2012 ~ DH(32): Non-obstructive azoospermia, Me(32): Normal

10/13 - TESE found sperm!! ~ 11/13 - IVF w/ ICSI #1 ~ ER 11/23/13 ~ 10 R, 9 M, 8 F

ET 11/29/13 ~ Transferred 2 beautiful hatching blasts, 5 frosties

12/5/13 -  BFP!!! Beta #1 (12/7/13) - 189  Beta #2 (12/9/13) - 401 Beta #3 5871

12/16/13 U/S #1 - TWINS!! EDD - August 16, 2014 ~ 7/19/14 - Our beautiful baby girls joined the world!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds like circulation issues, I would call your doctor right away.

"Your truth is different from my truth, and we're both right."

TTC since March 2013. BFP 4/13/13, blighted ovum discovered 6/6/13, m/c 6/8/13.

BFP 11/10/13, EDD 7/25/13 - stick little owlet!

BabyFruit Ticker

View Full Size Image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Went to my Dr. and he said he wasn't sure what the problem was. He thought maybe the baby was laying on a nerve or something. They hooked me up to a machine and I was contracting every 7-9 minutes but they didn't want to send me in. My c-sec is set for Monday and they said unless its labor they won't bring me in early. This morning it was worse. Not sure what to do. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"