Late Term and Child Loss
Options

PgAL Check-In

Hello ladies,

I Hope this finds you all well and positive this week! If you have any questions you would like answered, please don't be shy! You can also ask the PAL ladies. Grow little ones, grow!  

How far along are you?

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?

QOTW: https://www.pregnancyafterlosssupport.com/15-things-i-need-my-partner-to-know-during-our-pregnancy-after-loss/  Here is a link to a PgAL article regarding what PgAL moms need their partners to know about their pregnancy after a loss?  Do any of these hit home for you?  Anything you would add?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
  *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

Re: PgAL Check-In

• Options
    jess123456jess123456 member
    edited June 2014
    How far along? 20 weeks 1 day

Upcoming appointments: Just a monthly appointment the first week of July. We finally announced this week. What a mix of emotions that is! I feel so blessed to have had a great anatomy scan and that I am starting to feel him move around in there.

Symptoms: Smells really set off my gagging. I am always hungry.

QOTW: That is a great article. I think all of the points hit home with me except for the being pregnant after loss being new. I can't remember not being pregnant after loss. It's been this way for the past four years through lots of losses. Being PGAL is such a mix of emotions for sure. I find that it's almost like I have the angel and devil living in my head -- one says think positively that this baby boy will be home --- the other says don't be silly, bringing home a baby only happens to other people. I am trying so incredibly hard to listen to the positive stuff in my head but it's hard to balance both.

What's on your mind? I think I am still adjusting to the fact that friends and family know about this baby boy. I dread the day when a stranger comes up to me asking if this is my first and people I don't know that well (or met after being pregnant before) ask why we waited so long to have kids. People can be so clueless and I am so damn sensitive that I fear crying in public when those things come up.
  • Options
    jonahsmajonahsma member
    edited June 2014
    How far along are you? 27 weeks

Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones? Seeing my doc every two weeks now (scary) next Appt on June 30th. Also start my twice a week nst s then.

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions? I can eat big stick ice cream all day.

:https://www.pregnancyafterlosssupport.com/15-things-i-need-my-partner-to-know-during-our-pregnancy-after-loss/  Here is a link to a PgAL article regarding what PgAL moms need their partners to know about their pregnancy after a loss?  Do any of these hit home for you? Yes some hit home. Kinda made me cry. It's hard To express how I feel to anyone. Noone knows how hard pgal is. I feel like dh and family think that I'm" over it "because I'm pgal. I'm not.and it doesn't make this journey any easier.
     Anything you would add?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? I'm so happy that we are having another girl, yet sad at the same time. If that makes any sense. I feel disappointed in myself, in my body..I hate feeling this way i'm afraid I will be so sad when she's born that she won't get the love from me she deserves.
    I slowly am starting to get little things together for her. I sewed a cute little skirt for her. I think dh and I have decided on a name for her.
    Edited: words are hard when you're having a n emotional day
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    VyD81VyD81 member
    How far along are you?
    I'm 13w5d
    Do you have any upcoming appointments or milestones?
    I have an appointment and u/s on Monday. I see the OB every 3 weeks. 

Any pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy cravings or aversions?
    I have horrible heartburn and can't stand chicken. 

QOTW: https://www.pregnancyafterlosssupport.com/15-things-i-need-my-partner-to-know-during-our-pregnancy-after-loss/  Here is a link to a PgAL article regarding what PgAL moms need their partners to know about their pregnancy after a loss?  Do any of these hit home for you?  Anything you would add?
    All this hit home for me. I'm constantly freaking out, if I wake up and don't have heartburn right away, I think something is wrong. My OB gave me his cell phone # so I can call him anytime and come in the office anytime I want to hear baby heart beat to reassure everything is ok. 
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?
    We got our Panorama test results, everything is normal and I'm having a baby girl. I'm happy and glad, although I just can't help thinking our family would've be perfect if Raynor was here, we would have a boy and a girl, although only 1 year apart. It just so unfair. 
    Ticker id: ra2f

BFP #2, EDD 12/26/14, please be our rainbow.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"