Babies on the Brain
Options

Confused!!

Hi there! So Ive been on the pill for about 6 months now and I've never had any weird bleeding on the hormone pills but this month I started bleeding on week 2. Now im on the sugar pills and it's been 11 days of bleeding :( at first it was brown but now it's dark red and looks like some lining is coming out! Sorry tmi.. Idk what to think. My friend was also on the pill and became pregnant and before she found out she bled for 2 weeks. I have also been taking an anti biotic and just learned this can interfere. I have also not missed any pills.. Pregnant?!

Re: Confused!!

• Options
    The only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a pregnancy test.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Sure doesn't sound like it.

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha wow remind me not to post on here again, everyone is so rude. I don't want to get one if it doesn't sound like I need it. Sorry that I wanted some advice

• Options
    With a little more advice then "get a pregnancy test" that's the obvious answer I wouldn't be on here like obviously that's the way to find out. But I'm not gonna spend $20 on it if it doesn't sound like I am. And yes the comment " they have little thing called pregnancy tests" is rude ✋
  • Options
    Becj978 said:
    Haha wow remind me not to post on here again, everyone is so rude. I don't want to get one if it doesn't sound like I need it. Sorry that I wanted some advice

No one here knows if you're pregnant. Sure, antibiotics can impact the efficacy of BCPs, but that doesn't mean you are or you aren't pregnant. The very last line of the original post was "Pregnant?!" The only way to find out is to take a test, not ask a bunch of internet strangers. No one was rude, they were just pointing out that you need to go pee on a stick.
  • Options
    Bleeding for two weeks leading into a pregnancy, if you were in fact pregnant, wouldn't be "normal just because it occured to someone you know. I would go a step further from spending $20 on a pregnancy test and make an appointment with a doctor. The will be able to do blood work to see if you are in fact pregnant and be able to check your uterus to see if there is implantation troubles. Yes there can be implantation bleeding but I have never heard of it lasting for so long and it should never be heavy! There could also be a uterine infection.
        BFP: 2/24/14 | EDD: 10/22/14 (triplets) 
    US (with RE) 3/24/2014 (two healthy HB), US (with OB) 3/31/2014 (three healthy heartbeats)

US (with RE) 4/7/14 No Heartbeats :(  | D&C 4/8/14
    BFP#2: 10/22/14 | (beta  #1 75, beta # 2 219) | EDD 7/3/15 ~*Please be our RAINBOW*~
    DX: MTHFR hetero C677T

• Options
    Becj978 said:
    With a little more advice then "get a pregnancy test" that's the obvious answer I wouldn't be on here like obviously that's the way to find out. But I'm not gonna spend $20 on it if it doesn't sound like I am. And yes the comment " they have little thing called pregnancy tests" is rude ✋

Pretty sure no one around here spends $20 on a HPT. You can pick those babies up at the dollar store or walmart, so not sure what more advice you'd need since WE CAN'T TELL YOU IF YOU'RE PREGNANT.
  • Options
    Dollar store pregnancy tests are... $1. Worth it for peace of mind imo! Chill and either wait things out or take a test. We can't see into your uterus to tell you what's up, and even if someone here had a similar experience that can't tell you what's going on with your body.

If you find The Bump too zomgmean! you could try Babycenter and see if their puppies and rainbows are more your style.
  • Options
    Hahaha damn you all go in on one person huh? Pretty sure this is MY post and if you can't comment something helpful and normal why comment at all? No ones forcing you to add your input if you're gonna be rude. I'm not saying that saying taking a pregnancy test is rude but the way it was said. No shit you can't tell me I'm pregnant or not but isn't this website for help about all things babies? And I'm pretty sure you don't know where I live because I have in fact gone to walmart where they are that much and no where I can get it for $1. You guys give sites like this a bad name seriously. I do need you to hold my damn hand but im seeing if anyone else has a SIMILIAR EXPERIENCE.
  • Options
    It's very common to have spotting and breakthrough bleeding while on BC. But the only way to know if you are pregnant is to take a test. A pregnancy one.

BFP #1 7/13/14 EDD 3/26/15

• Options
    Becj978 said:

And I'm pretty sure you don't know where I live because I have in fact gone to walmart where they are that much and no where I can get it for $1.

Actually, even better, Walmart has 88-cent tests.
  • Options
    It's amazing all the hormonal bitches that are on here hahahah I was responding to ONE persons comment and then all you people come in cause clearly you have nothing better to do than be a complete bitch for no reason. Yeah cause I guess it's totally fucking normal to bleed heavy for almost two weeks so that would be sooooo stupid to look for some input right? Get your head outta your asses and go waste your life on another post and give them sarcastic answers. Like you really must have absolutely no lives being bitches to someone looking for help.. That's on you though at least I know I would actually try and help instead of acting like the person was an idiot for their questions. Are most of you grown women? Act like it. I'm 19 and have more respect than most of you that commented. I have more than enough money for a baby but Just because I have money doesn't mean I'm just gonna go and waste it if this sounds like something completely else. I can't get an appt with my doctor so I was looking for some advice. But Clearly that's not what this website for right? Lol so if you're gonna be a bitch just save your fingers and stop typing
  • Options
    Wedding

I've been on BC and have taken it every day for years. I have also changed pills during the course of time I was on BC. I have never had bleeding other than my period on my sugar pill week and the occasional spotting (very rare). However this is me and my body and my experience doesn't mean anything for your experience. What we're all trying to say is we don't know if you're pregnant. We have people come on this board list out their symptoms and ask the same question. We always give the same answer. Pee on a stick to determine if you're pregnant. If the test is negative you are not pregnant at this time and I would continue to take your pills as directed.

Thank you at least you can respond normally. I know there is only one way to find out. But I was responding to the sarcastic answer from someone which wasn't needed. It's not the answer I'm criticizing. And then in comes everyone else

• Options
    Why don't you try having a bunch of woman call you an idiot for asking a serious question. Idc if I get banned I go on this all time but first time I posted and I get these kind of responses. I posted here cause it's a specific site for woman and pregnancy. But now this site is ridiculous with all these "women" who are nasty
  • Options
    And just because I swore I'm the nasty one? You can be a lot more nastier even if you don't swear and that's what I'm responding to. But hey birds come in flocks right?
  • Options
    I can't get over how many people think bleeding = pregnant. Where were you people during 8th grade health class?
    Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Becj978 said:

It's amazing all the hormonal bitches that are on here hahahah I was responding to ONE persons comment and then all you people come in cause clearly you have nothing better to do than be a complete bitch for no reason. Yeah cause I guess it's totally fucking normal to bleed heavy for almost two weeks so that would be sooooo stupid to look for some input right? Get your head outta your asses and go waste your life on another post and give them sarcastic answers. Like you really must have absolutely no lives being bitches to someone looking for help.. That's on you though at least I know I would actually try and help instead of acting like the person was an idiot for their questions. Are most of you grown women? Act like it. I'm 19 and have more respect than most of you that commented. I have more than enough money for a baby but Just because I have money doesn't mean I'm just gonna go and waste it if this sounds like something completely else. I can't get an appt with my doctor so I was looking for some advice. But Clearly that's not what this website for right? Lol so if you're gonna be a bitch just save your fingers and stop typing

Well, that wasn't exactly respectful or mature. The closest 2 Walmarts to me DO sell HPTs for $.88...and I live in the middle of nowhere. The only tests that cost $20 are the fancy (worthless) digitals so look again. All you need is a cheap pink dye one and they're easy to order off Amazon too if you really have a hard time finding tests.

There is a such thing as a silly question...asking an internet forum if you're pregnant is one of them. But since you asked, if you are actually shedding your uterine lining you are 100% not pregnant. Shedding lining = period = not pregnant.

Seriously, check your attitude and slow the roll.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    Like I said if you all had a bunch of grown women calling you stupid you would defend yourself would you not? This is my post so hunny I'm not logging off. Why don't you leave my post and go ridicule someone else for asking for help. I was talking to ONE person and then everyone else came in with their remarks so yeah I'm gonna call them a bitch when clearly they're being one. If they can say anything to me who are you to say I can't defend myself? I spoke to none of them first I just said someone was being rude when I was only asking for help and ideas. That's when everyone felt it was necessary to join in. It's not a stupid question because bleeding for this long and heavy could be a serious problem. And I wasn't sure if the anti biotics messed with it and lessened the protection. How is that a stupid question? I've never had this before and I know my periods are like clockwork. So yeah I know something's up. I also never said omg it happened to my friend sooo I have to be prego too. I was simply trying to give all the info so people know it is possible. She's not the only one I know that it has happened to too. I wanted a little insight but I guess I was stupid for asking for PREGNACY ADVICE on a PREGNACY FORUM
  • Options
    MrsMuq said:

Becj978 said:

Um, most of the women here aren't hormonal (the majority are not pregnant).

"Boohoo, I can't get an appointment with my doctor..." blah blah blah. I call bullshit. Call a Planned Parenthood clinic if you're that concerned about the bleeding.

You may have money, or you may not, we weren't suggesting you waste it on a $20. We were informing you that HPT don't have to cost a lot - you can get them at DollarTree.

And honestly, STFU already. If you were in such dire medical straits and the bleeding or a possible pregnancy was of such a concern, you wouldn't be consulting anonymous people on public forums who don't have medical degrees for medical advice.

Lmao yeah I'm just saying my doctor is booked and on here for shits and giggles. HOW MANY PEOPLE POST ON HERE ASKING FOR MEDICAL ADVICE?! But I'm the only one who's an idiot for asking? Pretty sure I didn't say I was dying and needed you guys to cure me. It was a friggen question cause this has never happened and my periods are like clockwork. Seriously go do something with your life

• Options
    MrsMuq said:

Becj978 said:

Like I said if you all had a bunch of grown women calling you stupid you would defend yourself would you not? This is my post so hunny I'm not logging off. Why don't you leave my post and go ridicule someone else for asking for help. I was talking to ONE person and then everyone else came in with their remarks so yeah I'm gonna call them a bitch when clearly they're being one. If they can say anything to me who are you to say I can't defend myself? I spoke to none of them first I just said someone was being rude when I was only asking for help and ideas. That's when everyone felt it was necessary to join in. It's not a stupid question because bleeding for this long and heavy could be a serious problem. And I wasn't sure if the anti biotics messed with it and lessened the protection. How is that a stupid question? I've never had this before and I know my periods are like clockwork. So yeah I know something's up. I also never said omg it happened to my friend sooo I have to be prego too. I was simply trying to give all the info so people know it is possible. She's not the only one I know that it has happened to too. I wanted a little insight but I guess I was stupid for asking for PREGNACY ADVICE on a PREGNACY FORUM

QFP.

It's pretty easy to know your periods like "clockwork" when you're on the BCP. Not exactly rocket science, sweetie.

No one said anything as remotely rude or inconsiderate as you have to the women who responded to your post.

Calling people "nasty", "bitch" and other snotty words isn't winning you any points, either.

What part of you are participating in a community, albeit a virtual one, but a community nonetheless don't you understand?

Um "sweetie" it's okay for people to call someone names but when the other person does it it's just so wrong? No I don't think so. And thank you but I've had my period for 8 years now and it's always been like clockwork not just on bc :)

• Options

@Becj978‌ we get asked relatively often about symptoms people have or their situations and if they're pregnant. Don't personalize the responses that people are attacking you, they are not. They are simply stating that even if someone had a similar situation what their cause was is not necessarily your cause too. The best way to ease your mind and get an answer is take a HPT. They are cheaper at Walmart and dollar store and the dollar investment in one is probably a relative cost to the doctor copay.

Again I said one thing to one person. That's it. Because of how the said it when there's really no need for it. Isn't it much simpler to just either be nice or don't say anything at all? I don't get what satisfaction people are getting from calling people idiots and telling them they're stupid for asking a question. It's not like I was like hey guys I'm a virgin but is it possible I'm pregnant? Now THATS a stupid question. Even so, why comment on it just to make the person feel stupid? Just move along to another post if you can't help. That's what I would do

• Options
    Seriously...calm down. You got serious answers along with the snark if you bother to read what everyone is telling you.

This is not defending yourself, it is overreacting to the nth degree.
    J13 May Siggy Challenge: People lacking in common sense raise my blood pressure.

imageimage
    DD 8/11 | DS1 7/13 | DS2 7/13
  • Options
    Good you can do math! ;)@MrsMuq‌ you guys really are crazy I looked up another totally random post and guess who I found criticizing someone's post who was only looking for some help? YOU. It's really sad honestly. I saw some other people here on it too. Is this fun for you guys? Lol
  • Options
    And lmao yes I was called things so check again. I'm not the only one saying things
  • Options
    Becj978 said:

And lmao yes I was called things so check again. I'm not the only one saying things

Hello there. I am now the second moderator stepping in to give you a warning. I have carefully looked over this thread twice, you are the only one name calling and violating the terms of use.
  • Options
    Why don't you do your job and go look at all the other threads where all these GIRLS are cursing and just straight up making fun of people. It's sickening. But it's okay for them to violate cause they've been around longer and other people are doing it with them? Pathetic site. I'm sure you've seen all the threads people post to say how rude and ignorant all these people are being for asking simple questions
  • Options
    And I guess being called an idiot isn't name calling. But we'll just over look that one right
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Um "sweetie" it's okay for people to call someone names but when the other person does it it's just so wrong? No I don't think so. And thank you but I've had my period for 8 years now and it's always been like clockwork not just on bc :)
    Lol, I'm really enjoying the fact that she 'qualified' her expertise on periods because she's been getting it for 8 years. Cute.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Becj978. We are all embarrassed FOR you. "I have more than enough money to have a baby". If you really don't care for what folks have to say here, then don't return. SIMPLE. Stop indulging all the comments and trying to justify yourself and your weak, reactive, backfires. PLEASE!!!
  • Options
    SaratiffSaratiff member
    edited June 2014
    I know she has been banned already but I am just like image

edited for clarity 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"