November 2013 Moms
Options

NBR:Galaxy S5 is pissing me off.Help!

I know I sound like an ungrateful wife but here goes. DH thought he would suprise me with a new S5. He did this without me ever complaining about me iPhone. I acted thankful, but in the back of mind, I was like, what the hell did you do that for? I have spent weeks missing my iPhone for numerous reasons, but the biggest pain in the arse is I cannot post pics on here. Can anyone with an S5 tell me the process you go through? I would send a screen shot of what I see, but that would mean this dang thing works! Basically when I hit "choose file" I get little icons on the top but none of them are for pictures. Thanks in advance. I feel dumb asking this but I really can't get it figured out, and I'm tired of not being able to play in HDBD!

Re: NBR:Galaxy S5 is pissing me off.Help!

• Options
    bglovesbabykbglovesbabyk member
    edited June 2014
    Nope...not there. This is maddening.
  • Options
    I recently got an s4 and for posting pictures I have to open the bump from the actual internet from my phone instead of posting from the app! So to make it somewhat easier to participate in HDBD, I bookmarked the bump so it will be easier to access. That was my FWW last week! It is really frustrating! I think the problem is with the app and not the phone but who knows...I used to have an iphone as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amcabbott said:

I recently got an s4 and for posting pictures I have to open the bump from the actual internet from my phone instead of posting from the app! So to make it somewhat easier to participate in HDBD, I bookmarked the bump so it will be easier to access. That was my FWW last week! It is really frustrating! I think the problem is with the app and not the phone but who knows...I used to have an iphone as well.

Ohhhh...good idea. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    I hit my files then device storage then DCIM then camera and then select the picture I want by pressing the on the bubble next to the picture not the picture itself
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"