Secondary IF

***Making A Home Monday***

This question is sparked by the fact that we have an adoption home study tomorrow so here goes.

How often do you deep clean (i.e. scrub all the things)?

I normally do 2-3 times a year. I don't know if that's good or bad, haha!
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: ***Making A Home Monday***

• I would say probably 2-3 times a year and never all at once so something is always dirty, cluttered, and annoying!!  I just found an amazing cleaning lady to help me though!! 

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• I'm kind of in the same boat as @frenchteachermama.  Everything in the house gets deep cleaned maybe two or three times a year, but its on more of a rotation.  We will deep clean before big parties.  
    I've used a cleaning lady in the past.  We had a women and her team come once a month when I was working full time and in my third tri with DS and then she came a couple times right after he was born.  And then DH hired her to do a one time job for mother's day.  But other than that, we don't really use someone anymore.  And I miss that!

Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am crazy OCD and have to cram everything into a couple days. I have a girl that has helped me in the past but this time around I waited too long and she was booked solid.
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Usually when I see the dusty gross blinds in the right light and say "Ugh, what the hell is that?"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • We have a cleaning service that deep cleans every month or so, but we can do that because it's only our tiny condo and we actually just bought a house and I have no idea what we will be able to afford since the house needs a ton of work and also because it's way bigger so I'm sure it would cost a ton to have it cleaned

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"