Baby Names

what?!?

I want to know your name ideas.

What are your ideas for your soon to be here or the ones already here?

I like for a girl Olivia and for a boy Oliver. These are just some of our many ideas

Re: what?!?

• You've deleted 2 other posts already, both of which had responses in them...because you didn't like them you keep making other posts asking for advice.  Maybe people aren't willing to offer suggestions because you were rude and deleted their suggestions/advice because you didn't like hearing it.
  • imagemhwood:
    You've deleted 2 other posts already, both of which had responses in them...because you didn't like them you keep making other posts asking for advice.  Maybe people aren't willing to offer suggestions because you were rude and deleted their suggestions/advice because you didn't like hearing it.

I only deleted one post and it was cause I was asking for name suggestions, not suggestions on the spelling of a name I liked. And I was tired of getting those answers so I posted a new one just asking for a name. 

• Loading the player...
  • Then you posted another question, which I gave you a list of names beginning with "K" that were all Celtic and Germanic in origin. 
  • -I didnt get that...sorry. But would love for you post the names again.
  • I tried replying to your post about names that went with Kyler.  Apparently it got deleted? Sorry not typing it again... I dont even remember what I had put.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our name choices for a girl are Harper, Amelie, Amelia, and Amaya.  The middle name would be London.

If we have another boy he would be Levi Moses.  DS is Maddox Samuel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"