October 2012 Moms
Options

So where are we at with teeth?

How many teeth does your LO have?

Teething?  What is he/she working on?

DS has 12, lacking the canines and 2 year molars.  Yay, 8 to go.  I am pretty sure he's teething right now, and looks like a lower canine is coming close to the surface.  Though today he was gagging himself on his hand which had me wondering about molars.  It's really hard to get a look in there nowadays.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: So where are we at with teeth?

• Options
    She has one more canine (and a half, currently working on getting one all the way in) and 4 more molars. Other than that she has all. I can't wait to be done with all of them!
  • Options
    16. The 4 canines took about 6 weeks to come out and DS drooled so much that I had to bring the bibs back out (otherwise it was wet Tshirt contest despite changing him 3x/d).  It's been almost 2 months since his last canine came.  Enjoying the break now until the 2nd molars come.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Canines were worse than molars here.  They have finally all come in though.  Now just the 2 year molars. 
  • Options
    16.  We have been like that since Christmas time.  

Still goes through streaks of drooling...could they just be coming in more?

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    We are just waiting on two more of the two year molars and then we have a full set. Almost there I can't wait!

• Options
    LorMorLorMor member

piffle42 said:
    We're waiting on 2 year molars over here too. I honestly can't remember when the last set came in, but it's been a while. She's been drooling a lot lately so I'm thinking 2 year molars might be on their way.
    This exactly. I think she was last teething over Christmas. Was sure the 2 year molars were happening about a month ago, but then it stopped and now it seems to be starting again.
  • Options
    We are starting 2 year molar hell here the past 4 for us.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    My kid is behind in the teeth department. She has her first front 8, plus 1/2 of one molar. Two more a ready to pop through. No sign of canines.

View Full Size Image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    We're also at 12, i can see her bottom canines coming in though and she's been pointing to her mouth "tees huts" "teeth hurts" poor babe :(

• Options
    Alexis has 12.  She is currently working on her canines and it has been horrible.  She has not been wanting to eat much solids since she started teething; just nurse.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    Awaiting one bottom canine anytime. And the 2 year molars, which I don't think will arrive for another year. My two older were well through age two before they arrived.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    Wally3Wally3 member
    Just waiting on 2 year old molars.  Think they maybe working their way in.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    K was a late teether too, she didn't get her first tooth until after she was one. She's got 12 total if you count the top molars that are just starting to break through. She just got the bottom ones fully in last month.
  • Options
    Oh man, we are WAY behind...we only have the top front 4 and the bottom front 4...no molars or canines! He's going to still be teething in pre-k....

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    So... Am I the only one who doesn't know how many teeth my kids have?? I lost count after 8!

• Options
    So... Am I the only one who doesn't know how many teeth my kids have?? I lost count after 8!
    I stopped counting too! I just know which teeth we are missing and waiting on.

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Just waiting on 2 year molars. She is whiny and has her hand in her mouth all.the.time but her gums aren't swollen yet. Got a feeling this is gonna take a while.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    edited June 2014
    Ack! We just got two canines at once. Torture. He has 14 teeth now. Waiting on two more canines and two year molars.

Oh and @hismom12 G's last incisor didn't come in until around three weeks ago. I think there's still plenty of time!

image imageimageimage

• Options
    Did anyone encounter nasty diaper rash with teething?  DS has been pretty lucky and not had a bad diaper rash...until now.  (Dun dun duuuun)  He has been working on his canines for a while (aren't they supposed to take forever?), and he got this quarter sized mark on his butt cheek out of nowhere.  After 2 days I am hoping to see some improvement tomorrow.  I feel bad for the poor boy.  It looks pretty raw.  I am trying to let it get some air (he pooped on the floor today), and using ointment.  I'm not sure what else to do, and whether it warrants a call to the pedi yet. 

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    @louisevoltaire yep.  During the canines (I think... molars and canines came in back to back so it kinda runs together) she had a raw butt for a couple weeks.  I slathered on obscene amounts of Anti-Monkey Butt.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

DS's rash looks to be on the mend now.  The sooner these stupid teeth come in the better.  He's waking up earlier and crying rather than jabbering. 

• Options
    R got a lot of teething out of the way early. She had 16 teeth by her first birthday, and since then I haven't had to deal with any teething... can't complain! I'm constantly wondering when the 2 year molars are going to come in though... I assumed they would be early too.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Options
    clrgrdfrkclrgrdfrk member
    edited June 2014
    This is where we are. ALL THE TEETH but the last molars. image"">image"">

edit.... way to be an ass photobucket.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012