January 2013 Moms
Options

Toy Rotation Success!

Ok I did it. I bought bins and baskets this morning and dug through all of her stuff. One bag for garbage, one for storage for a possible future baby, and three big bins for the rotation.

I kept out her cooking station, her little people and accessories and a babies feed and dress station since those are common favorites.

For rotation I put out two puzzles, two moving toys for use with the little people, a musical instrument station, some miscellaneous toys, a stuffed animal, a ball, a shape sorter, and about eight books. Each bin has similar things.

I can already tell the difference. Heck, even as I was digging the stuff out DD was finding and playing with toys I haven't even seem in months!

I'll post before and after pictures of I can below. :-)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Toy Rotation Success!

• Options
    Looks great! I just went through both DS's toy boxes and took out any "baby" toys and organized his newer ones. Plus a bunch of his books. It looks much more organized now. We still have megabloks everywhere!!! Damn, bloks!!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks great and from what you said, she must agree!
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Options
    Haha, @katrine_05‌ ! That was completely us. Just a disaster and every day seemed to grow. I'm hoping that her interest lasts but so far the clean alone is worth it! I think I'll switch weekly if she seems bored but for right now I'm sold. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DCKateDCKate member
    I started doing this today! Took two bags of books to tr donation bin and started putting away her baby toys (snif) for the next LO. It was less cluttered already AND we read books that haven't been touched in like two months!
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"