Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here!  This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads).  If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

KristyLynn26, so good to see your update – wow, 35 weeks this week, right? Can’t believe how close you are!   Glad baby is looking good! Freakyfast and Chrissynena, so excited yall are in the second trimester – congrats! Hope you get that energy boost soon! Cheesypeas, good luck with the nursery!  I haven’t done anything with it yet and need to get going soon too! Cerad5, we missed your update last week but hope all is well with you!

Bumpee      Due Date            Team uagirl                   7/19                  TBD

AlmostWright      7/22                Green KristyLynn26        7/28             Green jknallen                  7/31              TBD ally510                   8/3               TBD

kndeckar               8/12             blue +SouthernMomma+  9/26        pink

cerad5                      10/16        pink

Jeffreysmom24        10/18        blue CheesyPeas            10/23        pink

Lcloffredo                 11/16       pink            

Deardra77                11/23        green

Chrissynena              12/14        tbd

Freakyfast              12/20         TBD

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW:  this QOTW is sports-related in honor of the World Cup!  What is your favorite sports team?  Do you, DH or DD/DS play any sports?

Re: **2IF Grad Check In**

• Options
    cerad5cerad5 member
    1. I'm 23.5 weeks. Sorry for not updating last week!
    2. Another ultrasound this Wednesday to get some more precise measurements. My anterior placenta and her refusal to flip made for a difficult time for the tech.
    3. I feel great! A tire more easily and have some killer heartburn. But the big kicks and punches I've been getting are making it all okay.
    4. We don't play sports. We have been enjoying watching the World Cup, two local guys are on the team. However we much prefer football, we are huge Kansas City Chiefs fans.
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options

1.  I am 22.5 weeks

2.  Nope.  I have an appointment later this week but it will be just the typical weight, blood pressure, doppler, etc check

3.  Feeling good.  My dreams have gotten weird though.  I keep stressing out about stuff in my dreams and waking up from them feeling anxious because of not being able to remedy, juggle, or remember things in my dream.  Doesn't make for the most rejuvinating sleep.

4.  Honestly I have teams that I consider to be mine but I'm not devoted enough to even follow whether they win or lose.  I follow my alma mater football and basketball somewhat (they've sucked in recent years anyway).  DH is a big Chicago Bears fan, so I always hope for them to win because I know that it makes the hubby happy.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.  How many weeks along are you? 14w2d

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? No appointment until July 10th.   We did get our NT scan and blood results back.  Measurements were 1.5 and the doctor seems to think everything is ok.  

3.  How are you feeling lately? Still tired, and like @CheesyPeas lots of vivid dreams. I dreamt I slashed up Michael Meyers but he came back and came after me again, then the rest of the night was sexual dreams with Joaquin Phoenix.  sigh

4.  QOTW:  this QOTW is sports-related in honor of the World Cup!  What is your favorite sports team?  Do you, DH or DD/DS play any sports? Favorite sports team is Denver Broncos.  I play basetball, and DH plays baseball/softball.  I couldn't get DS involved it wasn't his thing. 

• Options
    1. 23 weeks
    2. No appts until July, but I will have my glucose test at that next one.
    3. Feeling good, still some aches and pains at night and luckily DH hasn't gotten tired of giving me massages before we go to bed!
    4. Favorite sports team: New Orleans Saints - football is a big deal in our house! We don't play sports - Jeffrey is almost 2 and is too young for anything yet but he loves to play with basketballs!
  • Options
     DH hasn't gotten tired of giving me massages before we go to bed! 
    Lucky!! 

• Options
    1. 15w2d (I think)
    2. OB appt tomorrow. Just a quick check. MFM next week. I was wrong I failed the glucose test, so now I am monitored by them also.
    3. Feeling decent. Tired at times, but incredibly irritated at work. Can't wait for that to be over.
    4. I don't have a favorite sports team. DH loves the Green Bay Packers. I have been retired from sports for quite some time. DD Is too little for sports, but hope she will like something.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker          

• Options
    1. I'm 34w 3d
    2. Nothing this week. I've got an appt Tuesday & then it's every week after that. The thought of that really makes the end seem near!
    3. I feel good, but starting to get tired early
    4. NY Giants - we have season tickets so we go to most games. MH becomes football obsessed come August. He plays fantasy football, which drives me a little crazy b/c it's like a full time job! In terms of playing sports, MH plays golf & unless you count teaching group exercise classes a sport, I don't play any. DD is too little, but I hope she'll play something.

@freakfast - in my first & second tri I had dreams featuring random celebrities all of the time. I kept waking up & cracking up. One featured Whitney Houston in a physical fight w/ my sister. That bitch was scrappy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"