Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Has anyone else had to change bottles?

My LO is 4 weeks old and has been dealing with gas & been very fussy the past couple weeks. Her pediatrician said to not change her formula and just do bicycle legs to help her. I have tried gas drops that don't seem to help & the past couple days she has gone from eating 4 ounces down to 2 1/2 or 3 ounces every 3 hours while crying through the bottle. I just changed her to Enfamil gentlease since she was using Enfamil infant yesterday so I know it hasn't been a couple days yet but I'm not sure if anyone else has had the same problems and tried switching bottles. Right now I am using Dr. Browns..I will take anyone's help at this point! I can't keep watching my LO be uncomfortable! Thank you!!

Re: Has anyone else had to change bottles?

• I was using Enfamil newborn but the Enfamil infant was the exact same so I went with infant, she seems to be doing a little better with the Enfamil gentlease today but we'll see how she does tonight. I use the powder for her but I do have a case of the RTF gentlease to use too.

I haven't tried gripe water yet because some people said it helped but others had bad reviews. You found it helped a lot though?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"