Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

How do you help alleviate car sickness?

EllavinEllavin member
edited June 2014 in Toddlers: 24 Months+
My 2 yr old gets car sick almost every time we are in the car. Sometimes it's within a minute or two of driving and sometimes it's right when get to where we are going or pulling into the driveway to our house. We have tried getting her to sip on water, peppermint, and talking about what we see out the window, but nothing seems to help her. We have turned her carseat to face forward and even tried putting her in the center seat (which is usually where we have our 1yr old.) Also it happens in any vehicle, cars, trucks and SUVs, with anyone in the family driving. Sometimes she knows she's about to get sick and tells us and other times it sneaks up. We need some relief, any suggestions?

Answers

• Options
    My sister has to have window slightly open in any car we are in, no matter the temperature outside and even in the rain ,she has since she was that age, maybe try that or get the motion sickness bracelets!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jlpevjlpev member
    Ds did this for awhile then outgrew it. Our Dr said to give him a little bit of benadryl. I think it helped. Good luck. I did it about 10 min before we would leave
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"