August 2013 Moms
Options

Hair help!

Ladies- I need some hair advice. I work in the education field, so my hair color needs to be conservative. However, since I am on summer break, am thinking of doing so,etching a little "crazy". However, I have no idea what to do and my appointment is tomorrow! I have dark brown hair, about shoulder length. Skin is pretty pale. Lol...I need some vitamin D! Thanks in advance! I know I haven't posted in a while, but thought I'd each out for some tips.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hair help!

• Options
    I am horrible at hair advice! I have had the same style for years and years with the exception of a few times (including now) where I thought that short hair would work for me.

• Options
    Pinterest is my source of hairspray ion lately. I really want to do something different as well but being a teacher want it more conservative for te fall too.

I like the ombré look because you can easily go back to brown or keep it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did peak a boo red & blonde streaks the last time. It looked really cute and not too crazy.

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • Options
    I did peak a boo red & blonde streaks the last time. It looked really cute and not too crazy.

I've been into peek a boo colors lately too. I tend to go for blonde except I have to bleach it and it suckkkks. 

• Options
    Thanksf or the feedback. I went with red highlights. Love it! What's peekaboo colors?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    pb&jojo said:
    Thanksf or the feedback. I went with red highlights. Love it! What's peekaboo colors?
    They go under a top layer of your hair. Something like this... :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"