Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

DVD ideas

Does anyone have any dvd suggestions for something that has songs with motions that toddlers might enjoy.  I feel like we are always doing the same ole ones all the time and I think that might be a fun thing to have around for a rainy day.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: DVD ideas

• Options
    Yo Gabba Gabba? 
  • Options

I would LOVE to find Sharon Lois and Bram on DVD.  I've found them in VHS form but not DVD.

Also, the Disney sing a longs are great. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yo Gabba Gabba, I'll look into, not familiar with it.  We don't have satellite/cable.  Just a few Thomas train and mickey mouse clubhouse dvds.

To clarify what I'm looking for is things that are just basically song and dance and movement type things.  Like they go to a program at the library and they sing a fire truck song and they go thru all the motions of climbing the ladder and squirting the water and all that.  They love it, but when I try to do it just me and no music they look at me like I've lost my mind.  I'm literally with them 24/7 and never leave them, so I fail to amuse the a lot times.  I guess a cd would work too, but I thought seeing like other kids dancing around they might like.  Did I clarify a little better?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Have you looked on You Tube for specific songs?

I know the movement/dancing songs my son liked were the 5 little monkeys (with the crocodile) and slippery fish.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'd say try Baby Signing Time or (regular) Signing Time. Baby Signing Time has more songs and by being sign language obviously has some movement. My son looooooooooves when "Miss Rachel" sings to him on these
  • Options
    shannmshannm member
    The wiggles.
  • Options
    I'd say try Baby Signing Time or (regular) Signing Time. Baby Signing Time has more songs and by being sign language obviously has some movement. My son looooooooooves when "Miss Rachel" sings to him on these
    I second these.  My kids love the baby signing time videos.  
  • Options
    Laurie Berkner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"