April 2013 Moms

Zombie Apocalypse

So I just offered to send @skidderdo a cow in the case of a milk shortage...which got me thinking:  in the event of a zombie apocalypse (or disaster of your choice), and the A13s have to band together for survival, what unique skill/resource do you bring to the group??  @tondraluv has dibs on manhands with which to throttle zombies and protect us.
imageimageimage

Re: Zombie Apocalypse

• Loading the player...
  • I grow food. I cook. I preserve. I can keep us fed if someone covers me.
    If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams
  • I'm super awesome at ordering people around and getting shit done.  I will organize everybody.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Since I'm the teacher of the group, I'll keep the kids occupied while you all build stuff and find food.
  • none5none5 member
    I can grow fruits and veggies with @farmerpinky! I can also send you a nice bouquet of flowers to brighter your day.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • none5 said:

I can grow fruits and veggies with @farmerpinky! I can also send you a nice bouquet of flowers to brighter your day.

Would you classify yourself as a fast runner?
    If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams
  • none5none5 member
    Would you classify yourself as a fast runner?
    I am not bad. I am more of a distance runner than speed. I can run until the zombies get bored and give up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited June 2014
    well there is the obvious, we can all make babies :)

besides that, I have a green thumb
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jenbee829 said:
    hatroopes said:
    I'm allergic to the outdoors! I always get a bite or some other kind of ailment..I would not do well in a Zombie Apocalypse. I would be that annoying, whiney girl and you all would end up feeding me to the zombies ;)
    @hatroopes I'm with you girl! I feel like this is meant for us: https://www.buzzfeed.com/justinabarca/camp-idontwanngoa?bffb
    Love it! 1-18 is ALL ME! I'll take the indoors with central AC anyday :)

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• love4blove4b member
    Hmmm...Self defense was offered as an option at the all-girls high school I went to, so I took two years of that. If it comes down to hand to hand combat - I've got you covered!

On a related note, the program is phenomenal and I HIGHLY recommend it! They have chapters all over the country.

• i'm actually doing this Zombie Run next year https://claremontzombierun.com/?page_id=323

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oh and on top of some food storage and other things to have a small fortress. I live on 300+ acres of land and have about 30-50 acres of farmland available the rest is woods. Have 8 sheep, two horses, and maybe a few chickens (whenever I get around to getting some). 

The population here is like 100 and the nearest town is about 20 miles away so you won't have to worry about a massive horde for at least a small while. We've actually been talking about doing a bunker sometime in the future. The show Preppers gave us a lot of ideas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"