Infertility Veterans

Happy Friday!

How is everyone? Any updates? Anything fun planned for the weekend? Hope everyone is well- :D

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

Re: Happy Friday!

• Hey Km :) I've been having a rough time lately, but I'm managing. IUI #5 is officially a bust. I give up! I thought that doing IUIs while we waited for our appointment with Dr. KK and to get our $$ together for a DEgg cycle wasn't going to harm anything, but it turns out I can't do this anymore. I am emotionally spent and absolutely over my ovaries! So the timeline looks like this: July start looking at egg donor profiles, August initial consult with Dr. KK, September follow up with Dr. KK, October hopefully do a DEgg cycle. Now I just have to figure out how to keep my mind off of my useless ovaries in the meantime.

This weekend's plans: long run tomorrow, race in the city on Sunday. I'm officially training for a marathon which makes me so happy! I haven't run a marathon since March 2013 (right before we started with the RE), so I am itching to get out there!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Km672Km672 member
    @RunCC37‌ - so sorry you're having a tough time. Sounds like you have a good plan though.

Overall, I'm struggling, but I am trying not to ruin our summer worrying about this. My H is on vacation for 2 weeks and we have lots of fun things planned.

I'm working both Saturday and Sunday, but both day shifts... And I scheduled myself for the full weekend, as my H is away for a bachelor party.

I'm not going to lie, as much as I adore my H, it is nice to eat whatever I want for dinner, watch E! without being judged and snuggle in the bed with my kitty!

Me (32) DOR, elevated NK Cells/ 2 copies of MTHFR mutation/ MH (35) azoo/high DFI   (TTC#1 since 2009)

IVFs#1-4: (4/10-2/12) all BFN

Surprise Bfp (9/11) - c/p

DS IUI#1-2 (9/12, 10/12) - BFN

DS IVF: (11/12) - BFN

DE/DS IVF#1: (10/13) - 2 day 3 embies transferred-BFFN

FET of 2 day 6 blasts: (12/13) - c/p

DE/DS IVF #2: (4/14) - 1 day 5 blast transferred...BFFN...again.

FET 5/14: 1 day 5 hatching blast transferred...another BFFN

Repeat SHG 6/14-normal / Endometrial Receptivity Array biopsy 7/14-Receptive Uterus

New RE, additional testing reveals elevated NK Cells

FET of 1 day 5 blast (RE recommends transferring 1 due to elevated NK cells) with lovenox, steroids & intralipids in October

• Loading the player...
  • I'm having brunch tomorrow with some former bumpie friends and Sunday is my friend's son's 2nd birthday party. Its been awhile since I've been to a birthday party so I'm not sure how that's going to go....but her and her son stayed overnight at my house last month and I was ok so I think the party should be ok too.
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• @runcc37  kudos to you on the running I always wanted to run but my heart is more eager to do it than my legs/lungs, LOL   I'm sure that will keep you busy until you meet Dr. KK....are you close to Chicago or are you traveling in to see her?

@km672  I agree on the time to yourself stuff... MH works afternoons and we are usually like ships passing in the night. While I really miss seeing him, I too like watching TV if I want and eating what I want for dinner :)

Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• kflynn81 said:

@runcc37  kudos to you on the running I always wanted to run but my heart is more eager to do it than my legs/lungs, LOL   I'm sure that will keep you busy until you meet Dr. KK....are you close to Chicago or are you traveling in to see her?

@km672  I agree on the time to yourself stuff... MH works afternoons and we are usually like ships passing in the night. While I really miss seeing him, I too like watching TV if I want and eating what I want for dinner :)

@kflynn81, thanks for the running props :) It is my passion and I'm counting on it to save me once again this summer! I live on the east coast, so I'll be traveling to KK. Unfortunately DH is working, so I'll be going on my own. I don't mind traveling alone, but it would've been nice to make some fun out of the trip!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day

imageimageimage

• @RunCC37‌ my race is next weekend!! No marathon of course but I'm a little nervous! I thought taking several months off before DE would be really difficult but I think the time off helped mentally, I hope the same will be for you!

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• @Km672‌ my DH is working tonight and I am also enjoying some bad food and corny tv :)@kflynn81‌ I hope the party isn't too difficult and you have a good time!

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• @sorrellam30, good luck on your race this weekend!! You've been training hard, so now it's time to go drop the hammer! I hope I can tune out a little bit while waiting for our next move, but I suspect my ovaries and ute are going to make it hard. I always feel strong O pains and cramping even without stims. If I could just get these silly things out of my body, then I might have a shot ;)
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

• mm29mm29 member
    @Km672 & @RunCC37  ((hugs)) ladies.  I'm sorry you two are having a rough time. Run, I hope your race on Sunday helps tremendously.  KM,  even though you work, enjoy the weekend eating whatever you want and chill with your kitty!!

@sorrellam30, good luck at your race as well!!

AFM:  We are moving forward with our 180. My eggs and DS. I hope my ovaries respond! The plan is to add intralipids, neupogen wash and lovenox.  I hope this works!!  

Today (Sat.) is our 11 yr anniversary.  We went to dinner last night.  We haven't made definite plans, but we have been talking about going to the mountains today with our dog, go on a little hike and then staying in a hotel up there.  We will see.  I hope you ladies have an amazing weekend!!   
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • RunCC37RunCC37 member
    edited June 2014
    @mm29, best of luck with your new plan!! It sounds like a good one! Keep us posted :)

@IFinTN, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing pain as you recover. Thank goodness for the meds!! Enjoy the high, LOL! I hope you're feeling better soon so you can stop taking the meds though.

I appreciate the hugs and support very much. And I'm loving all the running props :D To be honest, this is the first time I've felt like myself in a very long time now that I'm running again. I am trying not to regret all the running I missed out on over the past year plus... I'm trying to see it in the way that I love my hopeful child so much that I made my ultimate sacrifice just to have a chance for him or her. It's better than the alternative (cursing the universe for robbing me of all my fun, my coping mechanism when I most needed it, and several races including the NYC Marathon that I will never get back). I went for my long run today and, funny story, fell flat on my face! Oh, my I am so clumsy!! This is the second time this month that I have fallen while running. Thankfully, neither fall caused any serious injuries, but sheesh, my knees are all scraped and bruised!! I feel like a kid just learning how to ride my bike!! LOL 
    L-)
    **SIGGY WARNING**

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"