May 2014 Moms

Poor DH...

Went for my 6 week pp appointment...and didn't get cleared. Apparently child #3 did more damage than his brothers.

Good times.

Re: Poor DH...

• Is it just me or is waiting a whole six weeks a ridiculously long time for a check up.

Healing thoughts to you both!
  • I was about to say screw it a few nights ago then my h mentioned me getting pregnant and I was like nooope lol
  • Loading the player...
  • This was me last night. My appointment is Monday and I almost said screw it but then I thought of the damage that could be done if I'm not healed.
  • H&H2014 said:

Is it just me or is waiting a whole six weeks a ridiculously long time for a check up.

Healing thoughts to you both!

I totally agree! If something is wrong wouldn't it be best to not wait 6 weeks to find out???

Hope your stitch clears up and you get cleared at your next appt! After this recovery I would like to wait about 6 years before ever having sex again...
  • KBowen715 said:
    I almost said screw it before the appointment...glad I didn't, since I apparently have some stitches still there. As if my flabbyness wasn't sexual enough, I'm sure catching a stitch to the junk would have just been icing on the cake.
    Oh man! I can't stop cringing!
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had my appt yesterday and he didn't even look down there at all, but cleared me.  So I hope everything is good.  I did only have one stitch though.
  • I was cleared but got a mirena iud at tge appt... haven't been much in the mood with all the cramping and spotting. It seemd to be subsiding as of yesterday though.
  • My Dr said wait 4-6 weeks... It's 4 weeks today :/ I had a few stitches, feel fine but I almost want to wait just to be sure!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"