July 2012 Moms
Options

Another bed question

I know we have talked about beds to beyond and back but I couldn't find the answer to my question. For those of you who have switched to a bed what do you do on the nights were LO doesn't want to go to bed. We are likely going to have to transition sometime in the coming weeks and there are usually several nights a week that Logan just doesn't want to go to bed. He has to get up real early so we put him to bed no later the 8 and he sometimes does not like it. I don't see him staying in bed on those nights. Do you just shut the bedroom door and hopes he eventually gets in bed and falls asleep? Telling him it's bed time does nothing. He could care less and I could talk to him until my tongue falls out. He is stubborn like his dad : )~

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another bed question

• Options
    I think I'm ruining my kid for good sleeping habits later, but we still stay with her till she falls asleep. She likes us to tap her on the bum till she gets sleepy, and then she holds our hand till she's out. Flame me, and maybe I'll stop putting her to sleep before she's 18...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"