May 2012 Moms
Options

2 year stats

For those of you who have had lo 2 year check up let's share the stats!

Lucas is 25lbs 36 1/4" tall head is 19". My tall skinny babe his dr said 95% for height 25% weight and bmi is too low to be on a chart :) I feed him I swear :) he just NEVER stops moving he also had blood drawn and didn't cry at all I was so impressed!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: 2 year stats

• Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    We don't have our appt until next week too so I'll update then. I'm just curious, is getting blood drawn at the two year appt something I should expect? 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    ^^ my dr does blood orders at 1 & 2 years but we didn't have to do it today but since his dr office is in the hospital and he didn't get shots I figured might as well get it over with today. Luckily Nathan was very well behaved while Lucas got his blood drawn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jil1210jil1210 member
    My daughter had her 2yr check-up on Monday and was: 36" tall, weighed 27lb 6.4oz and had a head circumference of 48.25cm. They always give that one in centimeters.

DD didn't get a blood draw or need any shots on this visit.
    I can't believe that we don't have to go back until May 2015!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ELF4321ELF4321 member
    edited May 2014
    Our appointment is Friday, but my unofficial measure is 35 inches, 25 pounds and 20 inches head (she's always been off the charts on that one!)

ETA: Official measures are in -- 35 inches, 26 pounds, and 50 cm head.

• Options
    maryxc1maryxc1 member
    We don't have our appointment for another week and a half (today is his birthday!) but the Wii Fit says he is 30 lbs. He has always been tall for his age so I am very curious to see if he still is. Based on standing next to other kids I think he still is.
  • Options
    He had his appointment today. He is 25.5 lbs, 34in tall, and 19 in for head circumference. He didn't have any blood work or shots today. We do get to take him off of his daily meds for asthma! I've been doing this for a few months because I didn't think he needed it, but now it's official.
  • Options
    tjkdlhbtjkdlhb member
    32 inches tall, 21 lbs

• Options
    k4slr6k4slr6 member
    DD had hers yesterday.  She is 22lbs and 30.5 inches tall.  She is just going to be short like me poor thing.  :)  She got a finger prick for led poisening which came back good.  I guess they check and 1 and 2 yrs for it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    25.4lbs, 34", I forget the head.
    Overall in good health, not a fan of the blood draw, but was ok with the one Hep A shot.
  • Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    Just got back from our appt. Weight is 25.11 lbs (37%), height 35 inches (75%), head 48.3 cm (82%). I guess I have a tall skinny girl with a big head, haha! She looks perfectly proportionate to me, haha. No shots today or blood draw. Go back on her third birthday.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options
    GromMomGromMom member
    I didn't pay attention to head size because he was crying at the time but he was 34.5 inches tall and 29.8 lbs.  Poor kid was so traumatized and he didn't even have to get a shot!
  • Options
    thank god this time LO was much better than at her 18 month appt!  we got 36.5" and 31.5lbs!!!  she's a monster!  
  • Options
    oh and fun fact... i heard today that kids are half their height at their second birthday... not sure if it's true but if that's the case i'm looking at a six footer!  hahaha  (I'm 5'7" and DH is 6'2" so not impossible!)
  • Options
    dayzchic9 said:
    oh and fun fact... i heard today that kids are half their height at their second birthday... not sure if it's true but if that's the case i'm looking at a six footer!  hahaha  (I'm 5'7" and DH is 6'2" so not impossible!)
    I hadn't heard that theory, but my dr plugged in my height (5'9"), my husband's (5'10"), and our daughter's current height (~35 inches) into some kind of formula that predicted she would be about 5'5".  As a "grass is always greener" tall person, I hope this is correct. :)

• Options
    GromMomGromMom member
    dayzchic9 said:
    Our doctor said that, or he said you can do a median height between the parents, he said add your height and dh's height in inches, add 5 for a boy or subtract 5 for a girl and divide by 2.

In this case the doubling of LO's height would be 5'9" and the median would be roughly 6'and a fraction of an inch.

DH says it's a burden to be tall so he's pulling for the shorter height.  He said the world is designed for smaller people, he's forever bumping his head or his legs don't fit behind a car seat or airplane seat etc.
  • Options
    k4slr6k4slr6 member

If we go by this is half her height she will be 5'1 which is my height.  Our measurements have matched up since birth so might be true.  I am still waiting on my growth spurt.  :)  DH is 5'6 so she will probably be a shorty.  I wouldn't mind just an extra inch or 2.  I can never reach things on the top shelve at a grocery store.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    DS is 30 lbs even (74 percentile), 35.25 in long (73 percentile) and has a head circumference of 51.8 cm (98 percentile).
  • Options
    We finally had our appointment this morning. DS is 28 lb (53%) and 36" (92%). He has gained some percentiles in weight since his last couple checks. He continues to stay pretty much the same percent in height so that would put him around 6' or 6'1". DH is 6'1" so that wouldn't surprise me. They didn't measure his head this time. Looking back at the comments it looks like most did. Hmm? He didn't scream until the blood draw and shots but did keep trying to leave the room and had a major meltdown when the doctor mentioned to me that he would get a sucker for shots (he wanted it then).
  • Options
    Very late but we just had our two year appt at 25 months. J is 27 lbs and a giant 37in
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"