December 2012 Moms
Options

Very strange dream

DH and I decided we are done having kids. Have talked about it & decided that who ever has the quickest recovery time gets "fixed" asap. 
The discussion was started because almost all of our friends are either trying for #2 or have a bun in the oven or just had a baby w/in the last month. 

Last night I had a crazy, vivid dream that I'd managed to carry triplets to full term without ever even knowing I was pregnant. I was in labor, delivery 2 without meds because it was so fast and was waiting around on the 3rd (literally wandering around the hospital waiting for #3) and wondering what on earth I was going to name 3 boys... and I was completely okay with all of it. I woke up with my hands on my stomach just like they were in the dream. 

DH and I finally did the deed over the weekend and, of course, he didn't use a condom (because I stopped my birth control to give my body a break) and got a little too into it & forgot to remove himself prior to the grand finale.

Ugh - if Mother Nature is giving me an advanced warning I may just have to hurt the man.
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
image image image

Re: Very strange dream

• Options
    OMG!!!!  What a crazy, vivid dream!  I hope Mother Nature isn't giving you advanced warning, although I'll take one of the triplets if you want :)

We Made A Wish....

And You Came True!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

j3nnyb said:

I hate to sound superstitious but you might want to get a hpt ready just in case.  Right before I found out I was pregnant with DD, I had a dream that I gave birth to 4 white bunnies.  Good luck!

Thats awesome.I just about choked on my sandwich when I read that...

HahahahHaha I totay just burst out laughing in a hospital waiting room
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"