North Carolina Babies

Triangle GTG date poll

I think we'll just plan to have the GTG at my house in the Clayton/Wendell area.  My weekends are wide open, so any day works well for me.  Pick a date!  If I don't have your email address and you want to come, include it so I can send you an e-vite and give you my address.

DS & I will have aquababies that morning, so we'll probably have to GTG in the afternoon.  I'm thinking 1:00 or 2:00.  We can do some snacks here if everyone wants to bring a little something.

This GTG is open to everyone- TTC (or not), pregnant, moms & babies.  Smile

Edited- I deleted the poll b/c Sundays seem to be better & that works fine for me too.  Sunday Jan 14, 21, 28 anyone?  Feb 1? Feb 8?

Re: Triangle GTG date poll

• Thanks for hosting ECU!  Those are all days of Aqua Babies, so I'm not sure if Liam would be up for another 2 hours in the car to and from Clayton after already driving to Cary for the swim class.  Sundays would be better.  But we will try to make it either way! :)
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can open it up to Sundays too.  Ack.  Whatever.  Anyway, ignore the poll and tell me what date works.  It really doesn't matter to me!

• Loading the player...
  • Sundays would work for us too, whatever! We're open anytime from Jan 31st on...the two weekends before that we have family in town visiting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The dates you listed are Wednesdays, are we looking at Sundays or weekdays or am I just losing my mind? As of now, we have no plans in January, so any weekend works great for us :)
  • I think the 14, 21 and 28 are Wednesdays :)
  • All those Sundays work with us! ?We're looking forward to seeing everyone?Big Smile
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sundays are usually good for me so I will definitely try and make this one! Thanks for hosting ECU!
  • I vote for later in January, but just because I want to be at the point where I'm comfortable being out and about with Holly! However, if that's not convenient for the majority, I can always just catch the next one!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• I vote for either the 25th or Feb 1st so Hughes can come!!!

I know I said I was busy the 25th, but if it's a Sunday my mom will probably head home in the morning anyway.

• I'll say Jan 25th but I actually having nothing planned for weekends yet!
  • Something always seems to come up for me when I try to commit to a GTG, but I would like to try to make it to one sometime.  Any day is really ok as far as I know right now.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • not too sure if i can get all the way out to clayton! i'll see when the time comes, but for now, i'll count myself out.
  • Dates at the end of January work for me! The only Sunday in January I can't do is Jan. 18.
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The only Sunday I can't do it Jan 11th, any other Sunday would work for us! :)
  • Oops, I had scrolled down to Feb in my calendar and was thinking those dates were Jan.  Sorry!  You know what I mean though!

• 25th or 1st works for me, I want to see Hughes too, so later in January is great!! Thanks for hosting ECU, I think you have my email address, please let me know if you do not.
  • Yes:1/11, 1/18, 2/15

Maybe: 1/25 but I probably have to work the Kids Exchange at the fairgrounds

No:  2/1, 2/8

My email is:  mrs.m.and.m.0623 at gmail dot com

• I would love to come too! Thanks for hosting ECU.

I'm going w/ Hughes and saying that the later, the better, so I feel comfy taking out the baby.

You know my email!

• imagemurph04:
    Dates at the end of January work for me! The only Sunday in January I can't do is Jan. 18.

Ditto!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Okay, I'm going to plan on 1/25, in the afternoon.  I'll try to get an evite out in the next few days.
  • Sounds good!  My email is rachelbates05 at gmail dot com.  Looking forward to it! :)
  • I can do any weekend but 1/25, we are going home that weekend. ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"