North Carolina Babies

Ignorant...

Thats what the lady at WalMart just called me and then hung up on me. Nice huh...  I was trying to track down our crib before DH leaves for Mexico and we used Site to Store, the website information isn't coming up as updated, I was just trying to check (crib should have been here a week ago) and when I told the lady my problem she said that it was my fault I was to ignorant to use the internet, not the store's problem.  I asked to speak with her manager and she hung up on me (stuff like this makes my blood boil).  So I called back and asked for the manager and he gave me the correct number to call for information but I let him have it over someone hanging up on me.  He apologized, but I still wasn't happy about the experience and no one can tell me where my crib is because the other number is the shipping people who are closed for New Years. 

Vent over...

Re: Ignorant...

• Woah!  I can't believe she called you ignorant!  Good for you for calling back and complaining.  I'm sorry your crib is MIA!  :(  I hope you get it soon!
  • Oh my gosh - I would be fuming as well! 

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

• Loading the player...
  • LOVELY!  I have a *great* New Year's Resolution for that woman!!!

I'm sorry your crib is delayed and that you were treated so poorly when they're the ones who don't know what they're doing.  I hope you get it befroe DH leaves!  For how long will he be gone?

(The whole store/online thing is a big disaster many places, I think.  BRU told us that we needed to mail in some things for returns last *January*, and we're still trying to get our money back because the online center *lost* them!  DH tried calling them a again couple days ago.  We want our money since we followed procedure!!!  My vent over too...that's just been on my mind all over again this week. Stick out tongue)

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Ohhhhhh, I would be so mad!!  Can I just say how much I hate Wal-Mart and everything about them??  Well, I will say it anyway because I cannot stand the place and I do my very best to stay far, far away.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAngelPack:
    Ohhhhhh, I would be so mad!!  Can I just say how much I hate Wal-Mart and everything about them??  Well, I will say it anyway because I cannot stand the place and I do my very best to stay far, far away.

Me too.  I go only once a year or so.  The whole thought of that place gives me a huge headache.  This is just one more reason; I've never bought online from them and I don't think I will!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Oh she should be fired! There is no excuse for that behavior at all! I hope yuo track down the crib.....and I wish I was headed to MX :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would have flipped out! ?That's so rude of her. ?I've started asking for the persons name when I first call (and write it down), then they know I know who they are (assuming they gave me the right now) so they don't pull crap like that. ?And if they do, I can call back to speak to the manager about the actual person.

This is another good example of why I hate Walmart and refuse to go there.?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh, I would be pissed if she did that to me, what was her problem? I hate hate hate the Wal-Mart here (and it is really our only option, we do not have a Target, boo!). But to their credit, I somehow lost a bag of groceries when I left Wal-Mart (I don't know if I left it in the cart) the week before Christmas. I discovered it was gone when I got home, called the store and they told me to come back and pick out the groceries that were in my bag and they gave them to me. I was super impressed with that, but I still hate shopping there.
  • Thanks ladies, it's nice to know I'm not the only one that feels that way about WalMart!  This is what I get for going with them to save shipping cost, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!  I'm sure everything will work out and one of DH's friends is going to pick it up for us if it arrives after Monday.  WalMart just frustrates me sometimes, sometimes I can save so much by going there, you just have to put up with a lot to do it! 

The scoop on DH, he's a charter boat fisherman people hire him to take them fishing (mostly mahi, tuna, whaoo and billfish).  Kind of a "Peter Pan" job, but he loves it.  No one wants to fish here in the winter so the owner of his boat sends them to Mexico to fish charters there on and island off of Cancun.  He leaves Tuesday for two months of taking people fishing in nice warm Mexico!  I'm a little jealous because being high risk I can't fly or travel very far.  But he'll be working hard and making money which is great and despite being apart we have a tremendous amount to be thankful for.  He's coming home for a week too so we'll only be apart a month at a time.  Here's DH holding the sailfish I caught down there last year.

• I can't believe someone in customer service would have the guts to say that to a customer. And then to hang up on you should just equal automatic firing for her. That person should not be allowed to work with the public. Good for you for calling her manager and I hope they find your crib soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"