December 2013 Moms

Funny traits that LO gets from you/SO

Mine has the eyebrow lift from DH down pat!! Does your LO have a facial expression that is just like yours or SO's?!

Re: Funny traits that LO gets from you/SO

• Yeah, mine too @Caitlinh27‌... But ds1 is allllllll me. Aside from the whole penis thing...
  • Loading the player...
  • He got zero physical traits from me but we both play with our hair when we are sleepy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't really tell yet, I just wanted to say I LOVE those pictures of your LO and YH!
  • Unfortunely baby girl sleeps with her eyes open, just like mamma. She also gets hangry like me ;)
  • He looks just like me, but sneezes like DH.  DH sneezes 5-10 times in a row.  We had been home about a week before Logan started in.  He sneezed 4 times in a row and DH was so proud!
  • lifesaverzlifesaverz member
    edited June 2014
    ahh, how funny, love it! ;)  Our LO has DH's sleeping characteristics...as in she is next to impossible to wake up! DH is hard to wake up also, & it takes him a super long time to actually be awake.  She is the same...when she was a newborn I would try & try to wake her up to eat (she was losing too much weight) but it would never work.  It's the same now, lol...just yesterday I needed to wake her up from a nap & it was like impossible, I actually had to bring DH in to help.  This girl loves her sleep! lol.

ETA: Oh! And for physical traits so far she is long & lean like me! She has DH's nose for sure, & I think her face looks a lot like him.
  • As K gets older he looks more and more like me. he makes the same expressions as I do(to the point where it is creepy) and everything. Really all I see of DF in him is those darn ears and feet! Oh and ticklish spots...him and DF both have the same three spots that are ticklish.
  • cboinkcboink member
    LO is her father from the eyes up. Everything else is 100% me.
  • DD looks just like me when I was a baby.  And like me, she has has one eyelid that hangs a little lower than the other, although mine is my left eye and hers is her right.  But we're pretty sure she has DH's flat feet and also possibly his freakishly long tongue. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everything is SO down to her expressions. Just not fair! Lol
  • Did you know that babies are more likely to look like their father at birth because if they look like them, they are more likely to stay and be nice. Moms have that instant biological "my baby" thing or whatever, dads don't.

My nurse told me this after I had LO and he is his fathers clone.
  • Little cleft chins!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"