October 2012 Moms
Options

Tuesday Randoms

How is we don't already have a randoms yet for today? Share them if you got them ladies!

Re: Tuesday Randoms

• Options
    I went to the doctor's this morning for what I thought was a ear infection, but it's not it is leftover from my sinus infection which should clear up in a day or two with some anti-histamine.

• Options
    Today was my day off but I sent Emma to daycare (they are closed friday for CPR so I made up the day I am already paying for). It was a wonderful day!!! I went to my friends who is due in 2 weeks, we packed her hospital bags and then went to a nice lunch. I stopped and bought lots of produce, then went to NY &Co bought myself some clothes and then bought some candles. Yankee Candle is having a sale 6 large candles for $60. They are usually like $24 each for the large. When I picked Emma up I learned that hand foot and mouth is running through her class. Hope she doesnt get it, we dont need anything on top of this teething.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just discovered that my h found and ate my hidden container of Ben n Jerry ice cream. Not cool dude!

• Options

@chricast‌ were all scents on sale or just certain ones? I'm very particular about scents as they give me headaches easily, but we need a new mango peach salsa candle!

It was certain ones I can't recall seeing that one but I don't tend to like fruity scents so may not have noticed. I got lemon zest, beach wood, orange creamsicle, lavender and lemon, Bayberry and Christmas eve. They had a lot of options though.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"