October 2012 Moms
Options

Reusable Swim Diaper Questions

Went to buy one at Target and the only have ones that go up to 25 lbs in the store, grrr. So I am going to get one from the target website, any recs?  They have the iPlay and Charlie Bananas.

Also- can I put her in the swim diaper and not use a bathing suit bottom over it?  I have a cute minnie mouse rash guard top I found at the thrift store, could I use the diaper as the bottom?

Re: Reusable Swim Diaper Questions

• Options
    I don't use the reusable swim diapers but I just wanted to say that you should be fine using it as a bottom.  I just have Wesley in a disposable swim diaper with his rash guard shirt on. No bottom of the swim suit. Maybe next year I will get him a swim suit.

• Options
    I just bought two Charlie Bananas. We used Iplay last summer and would just put a top on him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use the iPlay, I have never had a problem with them. Emma's are plain white so I put her swim bottom over it but they have printed ones that I would say look like a regular bottom.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Wally3Wally3 member
    I use iplay - work fine.  I like the extra coverage when we are outside but inside just wear the bottoms.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haven't used the Charlie Banana swim diapers, but I have used the regular CB diaper covers as a swim diaper. I love their diapers. And I also just use a rash guard with the diaper. Seems silly to spend the extra money just to cover up an already cute diaper!  ;)
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Options
    We used iplay last summer and I just ordered one in a larger size this summer. i just get a white one and use it under the suit. I don't see why it could not be a swim bottom.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"